chapter 22: living with you

When they arrived at Forths house, Beam was hesitant to get out of the car. Did i make a right decision,.he murmurs to hisself. The helpers move quickly. Forth open the car door and ask Beam to go inside. He take Taeyin who is sleeping.

"I'll take her to her room" Forth said and Beam follows him. When they reach the bedroom, Forth carefully laydown his daughter and covered her with duvet. "This is her room" Forth said, and your room is in the other side, there is a connecting door between this room and to my room, your going to sleep with me"

"What?..hell no" said Beam.

"But this house has only three rooms and two servants quarters" explained Forth.

"I will stay at the other room"

"But that room is far fron Taeyins" what if he cry in the middle of the night" Forth said.

"Then..i will stay here.." Beam said.

"But your things are in my room"

"You said there is a connecting door right?" He ask and Forths just nods. "Well i will get my things whenever i need it, that's the purpose of your connecting door...geezz." Beam retorts.

Forth does not know what to say anymore. "Ok fine" he said. "Take a rest, i will instruct them to cook dinner" he said and walk outside the door. Beam just sigh.

Days pass.. Beam can clearly see that Forth is a good father, he always find time to be with Taeyin. And taeyin was happy. But in his case,he is not. Because he can clearly see also that Forth ignores him, doesn't even give him a glance whenever they bump each other, he just walk pass through him. And it kills him. Does the history really repeat itself? He just ask to hisself.

On Forth side. Beam avoids him, he does not know how to approach him. He is afraid that if he talk to Beam, Beam will got mad and angry at him. Seeing Beam inside his house is enough for him, for now. He needs to do something, but how and where to start.

Beam got bored staying at the house, so he help Lina to cook their dinner when suddenly he cut his fingers. "Ouch" he shout and Forths hears him. He immediately approach Beam.

"What happened?" He ask

"Sir Beam cut himself" said Lina

Forth hold Beams hand and drag him to the faucet to wash the blood on his fingers, after washing it. Forth put Beams finger in his mouth and suck the remaining blood. Beam blushed on what Forth did. He try to pull his hand but Forth holds it tight. After sucking beams finger he put some medicine and bandage it. "Careful next time, youre a doctor. You should take good care of your hands" he said and Beam just nods. "Go to your room, Lina and Joe will finish it" he said. And Beam go to their room with a flushed cheeks. Forth smirk.

So that was the beginning. Since then, Forth always shows his concern to Beam. Simple gesture that make Beam blush. Like helping him to take taeyin to sleep at night,because their daughter is so hyper. When they eat, he unconsciously cut his food and put on Beams plate, (like what Tae do to Beam when they were in Chiang mai). Giving him water, wiping his sweat and so many more. Forth did all that whenever Taeyin was around, so Beam thinks that Forth did that just to build some good empression to his daughter, again not for him. With that thinking, he avoid again Forth.

Beam finished his 2 weeks leave, and Auntie luchie came home and Lina was return to the Jaturapoom mansion. Phana and Kit also finsihed the medical mission. At the hospital, Beam do his very best to avoid Forth. Months had passed and no reconcilation was happening between Forth and Beam.

"Beam can we talk?" Said Forth entering Beams office.

"About what Mr. President"

"Can you please stop calling me that?"

"What do you want me to call you, Tae or Forth?" He ask smirking

"Will you please stop that nonsense." He hissed

"Oh, your angry. Now tell me, what do you want to talkabout." Said Beam and he sit on his chair.

"Why youre avoiding me?"

"Me? Avoiding you?"

"Yes, you avoid me" in the past weeks i thought were ok, but then suddenly you keep you distance to me, and then here you keep avoiding me"

"Mr. Jaturapoom i think there is no reason for me to get along with you. In the first place you were the one who put a,show right?"

"What?"

"Oh come on, you just did that to build a good impression on Taeyin right?" Beam said. "Don't fool me Mr. Jaturapoom"

"Beam, can you please here me out for first?"

"No..we have nothing to talk about.. i already give what you wanted, i do this,living with you for the sake of my daughter. I know you too. So please stop this nonsense, because i know from a fact that you only want Taeyin,  and you do everything to get her full attention so that when she is older he will choose you over me."

"What?" Forth ask in amused.

Beam did not talk anymore. He give his back to Forth.

"Beam, i know you know everything. From the start you know my reason why i did that you, why i rejected tou back then. And i am so sorry to take it too long to settle our problem. But beam, can you atleast here me out?"

"No Forth.. i don't want to hear anything from you. Lets just be civil with each other. For Taeyin. Whatever happened in the past, i already forgot that and i am forgiving you. I don't want to associate my self to you again. Our relationship is just a mother and a father to Taeyin. Nothing else." He said.

Forth was speechless. "Then if you'll excuse me, i will go to my patients." With that, Beam walk outside the room leaving Forth.

At Forths office. "Dude make him jealous" Lam suggested

"Are you crazy, Beam will surely get angrier" said Park

"But we need to do something to know if Beam still has a feeling for Forth" lam again.

"But Forth, why dont you just tell to him that you love him, that you do all this things for him also not just only for Taeyin." Said Tul

"I already show it to him, i do everything to make him feel that i love him, but it has no effect on him" forth said

"But Forth, what if you directly tells to him that "beam i love you, please forgive me" said tul again.

"I never got the chance to tell it to him, because whenever i tried he cuts me off."

"Well the only way to know if he still loves you is to make him jealous" said lam.

And they plan everything to make Beam jealous to confess his feelings towarfs Forth.