The Talk

Vanilla learnt how to hide his wings on the way. It was better because his wings blocked him from going through trees- "Your back already?!" Fire spirit said shocked! "Yeah... and Vanilla would like to tell us something on HOW HE DID HALF THE DAMAGE AS A HEALER?!" Dark enchantress said mad. "He WHAT-" Fire spirit screamed. "It's true deer, he did-" Wind archer replied. "Explain!" "Ok ok jeez-!" Vanilla said calming everybody. "My rank changed this morning-" "HOW!?" "WHAT RANK IS IT!" Everybody blabbered! "It turned to...God? What dose that mean!" He said kinda nervous. "A God rank!?" Moonlight said her jaw wide open! At this point all the legendarys we're. "What?!" Vanilla said confused. "Don't you know what this means! You over top Ancients! You change everybody's rank and chose who gets to be another rank!" Dark enchantress screamed. "So I can kick the ancients off?" He said with a smirk! "Don't you dare!" Sea fairy snapped. "VANILLA SWIRL TELEPORTAT-" he could only finish his sentence up to there he went to quick! "We need to find him!" Fire spirit said. "Jeez your all idiots!" Dark enchantress said. "You reilise that if he gets rid off the ancients then we will be made ancients after?" They all stood in silence. Then they jumped around! But with Vanilla things we're getting heated!