Chapter 10

Recap: Daniel and Manasi plan against Sanjana to get her into a scandal with Daniel.

************

Next day Daniel leaked the photos from an unknown number to all the members in the office through the official  whatsapp chat group and also to Aryan. To be on a safe zone he got the sim in the name of Manasi.

Sanjana reached office and the people were looking at her gossiping. She was confused with their looks still ignored and went to her cabin. Her mobile rang and she took from bag and saw it was from Pavi.

S: Hello Pavi

P: Sanjana where are you?

S: Office la than but I don't know why people are looking at me wierdly.

P: Sanjana there is a photo of you with Dany circulating among the office members.

S: What?

P: Yes check your mobile.

S: ok bye.

Sanjana checked her whatsapp and found the photo of her and Daniel. It was clicked in an angle which portrayed them as kissing. Sanjana broke down and tears rolled her cheeks.

Aryan who saw this photo entered the office raging with anger. He reached his cabin and threw the things on his table. Sanjana jerked with noise from Aryan's cabin.

A: Ranjith what's happening? I told you to watch him.

Go find out who is behind this and I want this to be settled in next 30 mins.

Aryan's eyes were blood shot. Ranjith came back within 20 minutes.

R: Sir look at this recording. He stumbled to fall and held Sanjana's shoulder for support. The clicks must have been taken from this.

A: Who did this ?

R: Manasi. The no. From which the photos are shared is in the name of Manasi.

A: Circulate this video to everyone. Let Daniel admit this in a video. Quick now.

Call Manasi before doing this.

Ranjith called Manasi to Aryan's cabin. Manasi was happy that she has been called by Aryan. She looked at her dress before going into his cabin. She felt that the photo made an impact and Aryan must have cleared off Sanjana from his mind. She entered Aryan's cabin

M: Sir, you called me?

A: Yes.

M: Tell me sir.

A: Manasi are you in love?

M Mv: Manasi avare kekkuraru sollidu di. idhu than chance. Even if he refuses atleast he will know that you love him. Better sollidu.

M: Yes sir

A: great. Who is that lucky person?

Manasi stood from her place and stood close beside him. Aryan sat without any expression. Manasi bent towards him.

M: Aryan I love you. I m in love with for you 2 years. Do you know how much I have tried to express my love to you? It was quiet hard for me to near you and tell my love for you. 

Aryan's mobile beeped with message, he saw it was from Ranjith as " Done"

A: So you love me. What will you do for me?

M: Anything Aryan. anything for you. I will give my life for you.

A: Good then give your life.

He took the knife from his draw and stabbed in her stomach.