Chapter 29

Recap: Ranjith invites Mr. Chandrasekar and Pugazh for success party

******************

Aryan was reading the newspaper in the lawn when Sanju came over and sat next to him with coffee for both of them. She noticed his face wasn't the usual and something bothered him.

S: Aryan..

A: Hmm sollu ma

S: What happened? You are not normal. whats bothering you?

He kept the newspaper and looked at her.

A: Nothing sweetheart just business pathi than yosichitu irundhen.

S: Appadiya?

A: hmmm seri adha vidu. Have you decided your costume for today?

S: illa. Romba confusing. Not clear to select one. 

A: Shall I help you?

S: with pleasure.

A: I got you a outfit and its in your wardrobe. Wear it.

S: Woww, When did you buy?

He smiled at her.

A: Surprise ah irukkatum nu sollala but I got it long back.

S: ohh ok. seri tell me about your friend?

A: Actually he is my best friend. He always wished my success and wanted me to have the best in my life. He doesn't even bother to go against anybody to support me. For along time he supported me in life personally.

S: ohhh. Appo definitely important person. 

A: hmm yes. Indeed he is important in my life.

DC Residence:

Pugazh and Darshika was having breakfast sitting opposite to each. He didn't initiate any conversation with Darshika for a long time but she doesn't seem to be patient so she herslef started the convo.

D: Anna..

P: Sollu Darshi

D: Where are you going today?

P: Nowhere chumma outing thats it.

D: Ok, I will join you. Its been a long time. I haven't gone around the city for the past 3 years.

P: No Darsha, I will take you some other day.

D: Anna, did you forget that I was with you when you told Ranjith to arrange for a lunch meet with Aryan.

Pugazh mentally cursed him

P: Darshi, adhu vandhu

D: I m coming with you.

P:Darshi, Listen ,I m going to meet him after a long time. We need space so it would be better if you stay back 

D: Don't be harsh. I know and you too know the reason for you avoiding me but I swear this time you are not going to stop me. That should be fine with our relationship. Hope you won't disappoint me. I m coming over with you and thats final. 

P: Darshi, Why don't you be practical and move on your life?

D: That won't happen in this life. I haven't met Aryan as the same period as you, so I want to meet him. Believe me, things won't be the same this time.

P: I know him very much. If he decides once then he will never change back from it.

D: Then you should also know about me. i m even more stubborn and determined than him.