Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Taste

Yuna moves her face closer to the stunned Y/N whilst he's not moving even one inch in his spot. Yuna's lip is going closer to his lip hence they were disturbed by a loud sound coming below Y/N.

Y/N speaks while staring straight into Yuna's eyes which remain staring into his eyes. “I'll just respond to this call and I'll...”

Yuna jumps away from him, she flips before landing on the ground, her brow wrinkled and she sulks her lip while she moves her face aside. Y/N is walking slowly towards the kitchen.

Y/N's eyes land on a wall, hence he goes there and rests his back on it, he leans his phone closer to his ear.

He speaks in a low indistinct manner. “Uhm... Hello, this is Son Y/N speaking.”

“So you're that Son Y/N...” a feminine voice spoke and is followed by a laugh that sounds evil.

“Oh I see, so now children can go asking for candies in a call?” Y/N's lip curves upward, “Where do you live, kiddo? Tell me your complete address so I can just drop by to your place, and lend you so many candies—”

“STOP THIS MOCKERY!” the feminine voice turns to a masculine voice, “I can't believe that you've turned the tables so easily!”

“That voice, are you, Jackson of GOT7?!” Y/N covered his mouth from so much joy that he's suffering right now.

“Shut up. I called you because I- no! Bambam is concerned for you,” Jackson said.

Y/N's eyebrows raise. “Then can you kindly do me a favor?”

Jackson is standing in front of a tall, glass window. He moves his eyes down only to see the red carpet which he's standing on right now.

He utters, “And what will that benignity of yours be?”

“You'll need paper and a pen,” Y/N replied calmly.

Yuna is walking back and forth in the living room. She stops for a moment and turns around only to see Y/N walking from the small round entrance of the kitchen area.

Yuna speaks while blinking her eyes. “What are you doing, Y/N?”

Y/N moves his eyes away from his phone, he lifts his face only to see Yuna, he replies calmly. “I just talked to someone.”

Yuna looks aside, she moves her face down a bit. He makes a low droning sound, causing Yuna to move her eyes a bit at him.

He inquired, “You look like you've been down in the dumps. What caused you to feel that emotion?”

Yuna moves her eyes away from him, she plays with her fingers. “I thought we could spend time together, now that we're alone... There won't be any hindrance for me to make love to you.”

Y/N slides his phone inward the pocket of his bottom clothing, his lip curves upward as he stops one foot away from Yuna.

He says, “Then we'll do that now...”

Yuna slowly moves her face towards him. Now, they're facing each other. Meanwhile, inside a wide room, three groups are inside the room. The group, which is full of seven men, steps ahead of his comrades.

He gulps before speaking, “I don't seem to understand, why would ITZY be kidnapped if we aren't allowed to use our power? What Jennie did could lead to her being exterminated from K University.”