Part 2: OH SHIT OH FUCK NOT A CRIPPLE

Yall i cannot write im horrible at this

*me looking at my writing*: b u r n i t

me: ill just write something quick!

*11 pages later*

its a hallucination <3

I cant write angst, so tell me what I did wrong

and right

I need that validation

Two Weeks Later

Friday

Arlo walked into the principal's office on a mission.

Vaughn was standing up, facing the window, and sipping a cup of tea when he entered. "Oh, Arlo, how nice of you to-"

He held his hand up. "I need you to request John Doe to move into the dorms. Specifically Blyke's dorm."

Vaughn raised an eyebrow as he turned around. What is Arlo doing with him, especially if he thinks he's a cripple?

"And, why exactly, is this?"

Arlo's cheeks colored. Oh, so that's why. "Right now, his only friends are me and the Ace, so I think having him around more people is good, especially if they are in the same friend group I'm in." he blinked. "Don't tell them I called them my friends."

Vaughn chuckled. "Your secrets are safe with me. And," He sat back down in his seat, lacing his fingers together. "I'll think upon your request. I believe that is also a good option, but as you know," Vaughn waved his arm. "Schematics."

Arlo nodded, gusto lost. "Thank you."

He chuckled. "Of course. Would you like some tea?"

He bit his lip but shook his head. "No, I'll be leaving now. I'm hanging out with John."

The principal's eyebrows touched his hairline. Wow, he must really like John if he's willing to give up tea. "Alright, have fun." I'm assuming John won't be happy about this.

Hearing the click of the door closing, he let out a quiet giggle and spun his chair around. Ah, the joys of being a principal. Hmm, I could let Keene help him bring his stuff in...no, it'd be better for Arlo to be able to do that.

Saturday

John was definitely not happy. The principal was forcing him to move into his dorms, and he didn't even know why! Nothing happened, and his reasoning was "One of the students still had an empty dorm and no roommate" and "You need to interact with more people, John" like he knows anything! His two friends were enough, thank you very much. He sighed. Doing all this packing was going to be annoying. John blinked. Oh right, those friends I was talking about.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

John: Vaughn is kicking me out of my house can you guys help me pack

Sera: yeah, you're moving into a dorm, correct

John: how did you-

Sera: we dont question these things.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Sera giggled, eerily similar to Vaughns. She had been discussing it with the principal, but he didn't need to know that.