Zenyatta (Overwatch)

i like zen boi he cool asf and robot man is like 20 or 21 i dont remember, im bring back Nyx Paris so thats cool i guess this will be like uhh before overwatch was banned and shit 

Humming to themselves they had a bit of a skip in their step, moving through everyone that was passing. Suddenly they were slapped on the back by a great force, nearly falling face down. Looking up they seen a happy German man towering over her. "I was looking for you, Ana and Reyes need to talk with you," He smiled down at them as they raised an eyebrow. 

"About what?" They asked as he shrugged throwing his hammer over his should grunting. "Something with Genji and his you know... body," he said then left Nyx with their thoughts before going to the Blackwatch Commander's office. Slowly walking to the office they stopped to chat a bit with Cole Cassidy, formerly know as Jesse McCree. "So darlin' how bout dinner with your favorite cowboy later?" 

Nyx gave him a small wary smile, then shook her head a bit. "Sorry Cole, gotta go help Genji, with his body stuff, you know how it gets," they replied apologetically while patting him on his back. "It's fine, help 'em, you'll make everyone 'round 'ere happy," he grinned before walking from them flashing his charming smile once more. 

Finally making their way to the office, they knocked before entering, a nervous grin on their face. There stood Ana, Genji sitting in front of Reyes with his arms crossed looking like an angsty teenager. "We're sending you on a mission with Genji," Reyes spoke looking up at them for a brief moment before looking back down at the papers. 

"Gabriel for the last time, it isn't a mission, it's for Genji to finally become comfortable in his both by joining the monks in Nepal," Ana scolded and Nyx raised their eyebrow once more, and pointed to herself. "And why am I going?" They asked as they briefly met eyes with Genji before he quickly looked away. 

"You're one of the only people Genji speaks to, we want you to monitor his body and his progress, as well as be his personal therapist, you're the only other person qualified for it," Reyes said sighing paperwork, as Ana began to mutter in arabic, making Gabriel also mutter but in spanish. 

"Okay, okay, okay, how long are we staying out for? A week, A month or two?" They question crossing their arms as Genji looked up at them making eye contact once more. "Two years," he spoke lowly as Gabriel and Ana finally stopped arguing. "Oh, that's such a long time, what about my job here? And missions?" They spoke as all sort of thoughts were voiced out loud by the nervous and panicking girl. 

"Well if were ever need you, we'll contact, and if you need anything you'll contact us," Ana spoke as she walked up to Nyx and took their hands smiling down at them. "We trust your decision, and we'll respect it, but please it would mean a lot to us all," she smiled as Nyx sighed before nodding. Ana happily hugged the girl pressing a quick kiss to her forehead. 

"I'm proud of you, now hurry up you two, go pack up," Ana scolded like a mother as Genji and Nyx both left both walking in complete silence. "I apologize for dragging you into this, if you would rather stay here, it's fine," he said after a bit as Nyx scoffed bumping her hip to his. 

"You're one of my best friends, how could I say no to a two year vacation?" They laughed as Genji laughed a bit more quietly next to them, before hugging them for a quick second. "Thank you," he muttered before rushing off to his room to pack as well leaving Nyx smiling to themselves. 

-*-eight months later-*- 

"Okay, okay, okay don't you say anything," Nyx said as Genji tried to stifle a laugh as his new master, Zenyatta, floated right next them confused. "No Genji, now is not the time to laugh, I'm stuck and this snow is frostbiting my ass right now," Nyx cursed as tried pulling their leg once more from between the rocks. "Genji stop cry laughing you ass and help me," they whined as Zenyatta floated to them and reached down pulling their leg from the rocks. 

"Thanks Zen, now, I'm going to kill Genji's ass," They muttered lowly as Genji froze up before running through the snow covered ground nearly falling as they both ran. Nyx picked up snow compressing it into a sphere before throwing it a Genji, as he tripping over a rock. "Ha, ha! Eat shit you bitch!" Nyx laughed flipping off the fallen cyborg as snow fell on him. 

"Okay, okay I get it, now help me up I'm freezing my butt off," he complained as they pulled Genji up struggling due to half his body being metal. "Okay no more screwing around, I gotta give you a little check up and start your session before sending you off with Zenyatta again," she said pulling her notebook from her backpack flipping pages, before handing it to the floating monk. 

"Here, you said you wanted to read yesterday's session, right?" Zenyatta nodded taking the notebook as he read through the pages, before handing it back to her. "Okay that's way better than last week, I'm glad he's progressing," the robot said as he final stood up instead of floating stretching. "Is it tiring to float all day, Master?" Genji asked as Zenyatta nodded brushing a bit of snow from Genji's hair. 

"Very much so, but I'm used to it, I've been doing it for many years," he spoke as Genji and Nyx both raised an eyebrow at him. "How old are you?" They asked simultaneously as Zenyatta seemed to freeze up a bit, his orbs of harmony and discord stopped orbiting around him for a second before resuming.  

"I'm actually 18," Zenyatta said as Nyx jaw visibly dropped and Genji nudged them with his elbow. "You're going to catch flies if you keep your mouth opened like that," he teased as Nyx glared at him Zenyatta tilting his head before resuming his floating position. "You're like so close you Paris' age, they're 19 fresh from college," Genji bragged about his friend as they flushed from his boasting. 

"I think you two could work out," Genji whispered in his friend's ear making them jump from him, pushing his face from their personal space as he chuckled. "They're very smart too master, they're a young Einstein almost," he continued as Zenyatta floated taking in all the information of, what Genji calls, his crush. 

"Yes, they're very interesting and smart, I'm very glad you brought them along with you Genji,"  Zenyatta spoke after a few seconds of silence making Nyx turning more red. "I'm glad you two came to me, you're now both of my closest companions," Zenyatta spoke continuing to float on the path towards Nyx' room. 

"Come let's hurry your session so we can go meditate," he spoke as the two followed after him silently nudging and pushing each other until Genji fell.