angelic

Beings with celestial powers were chosen that's how it had always been, since the very beginning of time, there were rumors of beings with god like powers, these people were often beautiful, enchanting even, they were angelic

They were chosen to receive these powers because they showed immense strength, and were believed to be ones with the purest of hearts, they were protectors, but as time went on these rumors sounded more like the bed time stories you would tell your children.

Gwen Crawford was a beautiful girl whom had lived a tragic life, after losing her mother in child birth, Gwen spent her life with her best friend Stefan Salvatore, until she had been inevitably forced into an arranged marriage with his older brother Damon Salvatore.

But she agreed to it, wanting the best for her father and little sister, she didn't mind Damon, she liked him even, but the more time she had spent with him as his betrothed, the more she fell for him, things got more complicated when Katherine pierce came into the small town.

And yet Damon's eyes stayed on Gwen, they had fallen for each other, it wasn't just about making their family's happy anymore, they loved each other, and every day that went by the more they began planning for their future, their house, their careers, their family that they would soon begin together, all it would start after they had married but it wouldn't get far.

The day of their wedding was beautiful, and the night of their wedding was tragic. After they had married, Damon and Gwen were on their way home when something had stopped them, Damon had went to check it out, and when he had returned he found his new wife had been killed by something while he was gone.

The town suffered the devastation, and had a funeral but after several weeks after her death Gwen had reawakened several feet in the ground, fully healed of her wounds, with these new abilities, ones that she could only describe as celestial like the bed time stories she heard as a kid growing up by her grandmother.

She had one thing on her mind, and she went to find him but when she did, she found him in the arms as the one who had killed her and stolen her life from her. Heartbroken Gwen said goodbye to the town she had once loved and she fled from the place until a hundred years later when she had returned to find the salvatore brothers right where she left them.

Celestial beings had possibilities for being greatness but what If they made a deal with the devil? It would be as though an angel lost their wings and went onto the dark side, and the world wasn't prepared for that, but it all came to head when Gwen returned to mystic falls.

Cast

lily collins as Gwen Crawford!
" you know, if I didn't know any better I would say that you actually missed me "

lily collins as Gwen Crawford!" you know, if I didn't know any better I would say that you actually missed me "

AN: hello readers and welcome to angelic, I've had this fic in my head for a while now but I didn't know how to develop it but I'm finally bringing it back

AN: hello readers and welcome to angelic, I've had this fic in my head for a while now but I didn't know how to develop it but I'm finally bringing it back. There are three possible love interests in this book either Damon, Caroline, or Stefan. So a little info for y'all, the original love interest would Caroline, but then I started liking it with Stefan and Damon. Now with all three love interests there is great possibilities.

With Caroline they have no history, Gwen will not be a good guy in the beginning so it will kinda be enemies to lovers with whoever the love interest is, Gwen isn't a vampire making that clear, so she can have kids. Now with Stefan, she was best friends with him but he always had a crush on her, there could be a possibility of a "I should've chosen you" trope in there, he see's the good In her even when she even doesn't, they would go from best friends to strangers to lovers or strangers to friends to lovers. Now with Damon is different because they were married, so If he's picked as the love interest there will definitely be angst, they most likely will not get along at first so they would go from lovers to strangers to enemies to frenemies to lovers but honestly there's so many possibilities with these.

I was thinking about either Stefan or Damon because season 7 & 8, but I'm not just gonna take Caroline out of that because she has a very soft place in my heart and like I said she was Gwen's original love interest, but if I pick Caroline Gwen will have a different subplot than with Damon and stefan, and then the same if I pick Stefan or if I pick Damon, it would be different either way.

So who do y'all as the readers think Gwen should be with, I'll take your input into consideration because I appreciate y'all, but don't take offense if I don't pick someone who y'all didn't say you wanted