A strang day

-Soo Jin-

I walked into school looking around. Everyone was talking and standing around near my locker. I remember this happening before. It was the first time I had a......red card.... I looked up at my locker door. I didn't have anything in there I didn't use it at all yesterday. I smirked and walked away. I'll never open that locker because if I do then they'll know I have a red card. I went up to the F4 class room and barged in.

Ji Hoo- Soo Jin? What are you doing here?

I looked around at every F4 member. Ji Hoo, Yi Jeong, Woo Bin, and Joon Pyo. I sat on Yi Jeong's' desk.

Me- So after coming home all these years you're going to once again put a red card in my locker? But you missed some thing *stood up and gets in Joon Pyos face* I'm not the same little girl any more. Just try and hurt me.

I walked out and went to the stairs knowing Ji Hoo would soon come to check on me. When I got there the stairs were taken. It was Jan Di. She was screaming something about the F4.

Me- What's wrong?

Jan Di- ah! You scared me!

I laughed a little,

Me- What's wrong?

Jan Di- Everyone in this school is crazy!!

Me- Well thanks...

Jan Di- Well maybe not everyone...

Me- What happened?

Jan Di- Oh Min Ji do you know her?

Me- Knowing her is an understatement we were best friends until something happened and I had to leave.

Jan Di- Leave why?

Me- You know I really don't remember...I have to go..

Before she could say anything I left not turning back around. I remembered that girl would do anything to get the attention of the one she loved. To bad it never worked, she used me as a shield, if she ever did anything that got her in trouble with the F4 she would tell them it was me who told her to do it. I hated her almost as much as I hate Gu Joon Pyo. But what I couldn't do then I'll do now she's dead and she better not use Jan Di.

I walked up the stairs to the roof to see the horrid wench.

Me- It's good to see you again. Oh. Min. Ji. How long has it been since you left me to clean up your mess all those years ago?

She turned to look at me. I guess I wasn't the only one who had changed I could tell she had major work done to her whole body.

Min Ji- It's been a while Baek Soo Jin. I'm truly sorry about what happened in the past I hope we can be friends once again.

I scoffed she walked towards me looking at me up and down.

Min Ji- Cute out fit.

I rolled my eyes leaning against the wall.

Me- Sure lets be friends. One condition.

Min Ji- What is it.

Me- I get to date Gu Joon Pyo.

Everything about her changed.

Min Ji- Please like he'd ever go for an ugly girl like you.

I smirked,

Me- I guess you haven't changed Oh Min Ji you're the same little girl before. You spent so much money trying to change your body when it was your personality that needed plastic surgery. I'm only going to say this once stay away from Jan Di I'm warning you.