♡ପSea-Fairy ₓ Readerଓ♡

Thalassophile.
♡ପSea-Fairy ₓ Readerଓ♡
Requested by: N/A (Anonymous).
      . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
╰☆╮Gender Neutral Reader (They/Them).

A tsunami had flown throughout Astro-Leukós City, as the cookies had begun to drown. The harsh waters had led to the buildings and city to fill up with the cold waters of pure mystery and dread. Moonlight had summoned her large, bright yellow moon-like charm as she lifted herself and had fastly rushed throughout the city as the guilt and purity of her heart began to disappear at the sight of seeing her people die, however, the true despair had hit Moonlight when she had seen not only the beginner and intermediate wizards accept their fate of the gruesome death of drowning, but that familiar water pillar that had signified whos doing this was.

Moonlight lifted herself to the water pillar as she saw the familiar coral crown and sword, instantly distancing herself from purity, and turning into sheer anger at the idea of Sea Fairy harming wizards who had done nothing to anger the gods, nor her.

"You dare to harm people that have not harmed you? What type of impurity has taken over you, goddess of the sea?" Moonlight yelled slightly as she pointed her moon-shaped key towards Sea Fairy. Moonlight's hair glistened through the midnight sky, almost blending in, but the bright yellow stars and white specks of the galaxy and space matter had raged even more when Sea Fairy's emotionless self did not respond.

"These cookies no longer have purity in their hearts, what more is there to expect from such selfish cookies?" Sea Fairy's voice boomed as the anger had caused Sea Fairy to clench her fists, causing more harsher waves to decapitate and melt the cookies as another Tsunami was preparing to be formed.

"It is no act of evil, it is rather a way to make home to those who still consist of the patterns of purity and love."

"Yet you do not believe in the development of cookies to change into better? You dare to put your selfish acts upon cookies who made careless mistakes instead of teaching them?" Moonlight's rage had caused all purity in her heart to disappear, as Sea Fairy began to continue her storm of anger, she felt the purity of Moonlight's heart die out. Sea Fairy paused dead in her tracks, the water calming slightly, before the water's physics began to shift in unnatural forms as it began to rise into a massive water pillar.

Sea Fairy had lifted the large water pillar and formed it slowly into a tsunami as she prepared to crash it down on Moonlight, as the crash came, Moonlight had shrieked before her words had drowned out due the tsunami as Moonlight fell into the intense waves that drowned her city.

As Moonlight had fallen into the water, her body starting to paralyze, but before Moonlight could drown, Moonlight had reached her hand out to her yellow key-like staff, and prepared for her final blow to end this chaos once and for all, as much as Moonlight wishes to not harm her dearest friend, she knew this was truly the only way to prevent any other cookies from getting harmed by Sea Fairy's impurity.

"Midnight, shriek," as Moonlight began to cast her most powerful spell, a massive black hole had erupted inside the cold waters as it began to suck up all the waters, causing Sea Fairy to have less impact with her magic.

Before Sea Fairy could put an end to Moonlight's magic, the black hole had started to form as Moonlight levitated off of the ground as the seas had evaporated, causing Sea Fairy's pillar to slowly start shattering, but before the water could fall, Sea Fairy held her sword as she began to charge her last spell, and so did Moonlight.

"May the curse freeze you permanently, only by true love will you finally be set free!" Moonlight yelled, before Moonlight and Sea Fairy charged their weapons at each other, causing a major explosion of both space matter, and crystal like water droplets to fall to the sky, as the city exploded, due to the intensity of the water and space matter that had collided.