ヾ. ❵Yandere|Espresso x |Idol| Reader.

Requested by Anonymous.
"What had happened to the people and kingdom. Even then, what happened to... him?"—

Captivated Into Trouble.

[Caution: Mentions of obsession, possible murder mentions/attempts, violence, mentions of certain ship(s)  (Red Velvet x Pastry since it make people feel uncomfortable)].

ヾ. ❵Yandere|Espresso x |Idol| Reader (Y/N).
(REUPLOAD).

A loud explosion was heard near the bar. (Y/N) and several other low class criminals and citizens had quickly ran out as police and other gangs that had teamed up with the police ran over into the fire and had started to shoot into the fire.

(Y/N) had stopped in their tracks after running into an alleyway, and had slammed themselves onto the wall and fell down slightly as they had sat down while holding the microphone their old friend had given them.

"Always sing from the heart."

(Y/N) had looked down as they had remembered the last way on how their lovely town was, it was a kingdom filled with hopes and dreams. It was a legend that a group of children consisting of one adult had sacrificed themselves to go on an adventure to redeem the kingdom for more power and for more knowledge on how they could improve the kingdom and the people who were once thankful.

However, ever since a certain woman by the name of Dark Enchantress had destroyed them during their final battle, causing years and years of darkness to form all across most of the kingdoms. Including across cookies as well.

Now the once pretty kingdom that (Y/N) fell in love with, had drifted into a life and death situation filled with thousands upon destruction. (Y/N) had felt even more sick to their stomach thinking about how they had become an idol, and who had helped them.

The person who had helped (Y/N) become an idol, was most likely dead.

A couple days after the intense destruction of the other bar, (Y/N) had applied to a new bar that had surprisingly accepted them. The bar was usually for those of the high class criminals and even gangs, even some of the policemen's most wanted criminals would go over there from time to time.

(Y/N) had finished putting their hair and adjusted their outfit, the most professional and expensive they had, (Y/N) was able to get such beautiful clothing thanks solely to their roommate who had accepted them after (Y/N)'s old friend Parfait had left the kingdom: Pastry.

Pastry was surprisingly pretty rich, she was able to afford almost anything (Y/N) needed such as the basic necessities of food, water, rent, and decent put together outfits for their performances. Pastry was always quite... "shy" when (Y/N) had met Pastry, but now, they had become the closest of friends.

Pastry had allowed (Y/N) to stay in the apartment so long as they paid half the rent, and didn't "snitch." (Y/N) still didn't know what that had meant.

Did Pastry join some type of gang? Most likely not as Pastry was a heavily religious woman.

Did Pastry sell illegal substances or power powders? Probably not since it would smell and even reek of the house.

"(Y/N)! Are you ready to go? I need to make sure you're on time, so finish up," Pastry had called. (Y/N) had rushed down the stairs as they had finished adjusting their clothing once more.

"Sorry Pastry, I wanna make a good first impression. I'm with the highest of criminals, so I have to, unfortunately, perform for them in my highest might," (Y/N) said as they scoffed after even speaking of those "criminals."

"You better perform well, I didn't pay them to accept you for nothing," Pastry joked. To be fair, Pastry was always the type of person to make jokes for making (Y/N) being a successful singer, or as they would call it "idol."