Chapter 2

Yeji

"Can we take a break? Yeji? " my sister's voice broke my attention from looking at the new designer bags that is displayed in front of a Chanel store.

We are now in the mall, shopping, mostly it's me shopping while my sister Jisu just got dragged here, of course by me, she knows if she won't follow me she will see a super bitchy sister.

I look around the store and see people taking pictures of me and my sister. This is mostly our life being a known public figure in media, me being the youngest CEO at the age of 24 of Addractive Corp.

Jisu the one managing our other businesses and mind you it's not just small businesses.

At first I hated being swamped by people and sometimes even taking pictures of us without our permission but as time passed by we got used to it and all we do is ignore them. Well they can't really come close to me especially since I am known as the cold and bitch CEO, they fear me and I think it's because of the literal meaning of the nickname they gave me in public.

I may look like a mean bitch most of the time but I am a softie inside especially if I am in the mood just don't annoy me when I'm not in the mood or you will definitely face the living devil.

However, there are some people that I hate the most, people who pretends like they are the Princess of Korea or some big business tycoon just to have partnership with my company, such fools thinking they can fool me. They are only small flies in the business world, those who works dirty and I hate interacting with them.

I don't want Addractive Corp. to fall down just because of those businessmen and some businesswomen who does dirty businesses. My family worked hard with their blood, sweat and tears just to get Addractive Corp. to what it is now.

I promise myself to continue their legacy and pass it down to my future children when my time to have a family comes with the right person next to me.

I don't want the business that my family has worked hard for will go to undeserving people, they will only use it to their own profits and benefits without thinking of other people's lives, I don't want that to happen and I won't let them to have that opportunity.

With this business we have, we contributed to the development of our country by helping those who lacks in life, we give them opportunities to at least give their family a better home to live on with small businesses to help them.

"Yeji, come on let's take a break we have been here for hours already" Jisu says with a pout, she looks like a sloth or an alpaca but her favorite food is chicken.

"Are you thinking about chicken?" I say with a bored tone. "Chicken? Where's the chicken?" See just by hearing chicken she gets hysterical, like a kid excited to open her gift. What a child, I wonder what's on my sister's mind, probably chicken.

"Jisu, I know you just want to eat and we just did that like minutes ago" I say raising a brow. Jisu only pouts at me pretending to be cute.

"You're such a bitch and a cold hearted sister, you don't love me anymore" this time Jisu is doing an aegyo, what the?

"Seriously Jisu, stop, you're not a child, gosh" I say, she is annoying me.

Jisu just laugh seeing me getting annoyed. She really likes annoying me, she finds it funny looking at my annoyed face.

Despite Jisu being annoying. She is the best sister that I ever have. She is the one who comforts me whenever I have mental breakdowns especially if it's about business, she is the one who gives me advises on what to do if things gets hard.

I won't trade my sister for anything even though it pops up in my mind whenever she is annoying but I still love my sister.

"Hi Yeji!" a deep voice called my name making me raise my brow at the person who said it.