Chapter 10

Ryujin

Yeji and I are now outside the venue catching our breath after avoiding all the people who was trying to stop us to take some photos or acting friendly, I don't know.

"Woah" I exhale loudly crouching down with my hands on my knees, "Boss that was crazy"

I look at my side only to see Yeji breathing heavily, damn she looks so hot, her sweat running down from her neck to her cleavage which makes me feel hotter.

Yeji sees me looking at her cleavage that makes me immediately look away as I stand still while fanning myself.

I loosen my tie to lessen the hotness I'm feeling, "Yah pervert" Yeji yells and cover her cleavage with both hands.

"I-m not looking at your cleavage" I defend, stupid me I just dug my own grave. Before I could react, a hard smack hit my head that I almost stumble down the floor.

"You're really a pervert" Yeji says, glaring at me.

I just smile nervously, "Your pervert Princess" after saying that, Yeji's face turns red, she huff and starts walking away

I run after her, "Boss wait" I say finally reaching her side. "Does your feet hurt? " I ask in concern.

Yeji's wearing frickin' heels and we just ran like minutes ago. "I think it's fine" she says, looking down at her red feet, "I don't think so" I say.

I crouch down the ground then offer my back to her "Hop on" glancing at my back Yeji is just watching me, "No way" she said and starts to walk again.

That's when I fully see her slightly limping, "Come on Yeji don't be stubborn I know your feet hurts" I say standing up.

She turns around huffing in process before walking back to my place.
Without a word she put her arms around my neck and jumps on my back I immediately hold her legs to prevent her from falling down.

I look at my side where her face is "You're heavy" I say jokingly, of course she's not, I just want to see her reaction and she's so cute. Her face started frowning and her puffy cheeks that I want to squish.

"You want to carry me so stop complaining" she scoffs, I shake my head and chuckles.

I'm happy that I'm carrying my world on my back, yeah Yeji became my world starting from the day I met her.

I take her heels off her feet and hold it in my hands, "Why did you take it off?" she asks in confusion.

"To make your feet comfortable so stop complaining and just enjoy resting on my back" I say giving her my sweet smile and just then from my peripheral vision I see Yeji smiles.

We are walking in the street for an hour now without destination in mind just enjoying the city lights, the cold wind hitting our faces and it feels relaxing.

That's when I feel Yeji shivering because of the cold air. I bring her down on her feet and without saying a word I take off my blazer and put it on her, "It's cold in here, this will help you warm up" I say patting her shoulder.

"Thank you" Yeji smiles.

Every time I see her smile it always left me stun, she makes my heart beat fast, it feels surreal to see Yeji smiling because her smile is rare and I want to treasure it. It's so good to see Yeji smiling more but of course only to me or to the people she's close with, I don't want to see her smiling at some other people call me possessive but she's mine.

I turn around then carry her on my back again, seconds later Yeji started snuggling closer to me.

She rests her head on my shoulder while she stares ahead. I can feel her breath on my neck and it tickles me. I can also feel her soft breast but I won't tell her that, I don't want to ruin this moment just because of my perverted thoughts.