Genderbend! Aged Up!Dipcifica lemon

Dipper Pines gasped as she was slammed into her room at the Mystery Shack . The twins had returned to Gravity Falls after their 3rd year of college, and their Grunkles were throwing a welcome back party for them. Even though, Dipper and her boyfriend, Atlantic "Atlas" Northwest, Face Times, Skyped and communicated every way possible but it wasn't the same as seeing each other in person.

They were able to sneak away while Marcel caught everyone's attention with challenging Grunkle Stan to a drinking contest.

Being 21 had its perks.

And that included having "adult fun".

"Babe..."

Dipper shook her head and pulled Atlas' tie so she could get a better angle as her mouth returned to his, moaning when they opened to each other. She'd missed him so much, and he'd told her the same, so she had decided that their first moment alone together this summer as soon as she got back from college would be spent doing this.

Hell, she was determined to go all the way.

Atlas groaned low in his throat, allowing her to continue kissing him almost frenziedly for a second, but when Dipper's eager hands started to fumble with his shirt's buttons in between their pressed chests, he broke off.

"Dipp-Baby..," he repeated, a husky timbre of sound pushed past his mouth.

The brunette  huffed when his hands threaded through hers, stopping her efforts that were proving futile anyway. "What," she hissed out, hazel-green eyes sparking with a mix of lust and annoyance.

He knew she wasn't really angry. Atlas always knew what she felt, when she felt it, and when she felt that she had to fake it.

"We don't have to, you know," he breathed out, one of his fingers tracing her hand.

And he looked a little awkward about it, like usual whenever they got intimate, but reiterated anyway, "There's no rush. We don't gotta do anything you don't wanna do."

Dipper felt tears pricking in her eyes. It was times like this that almost terrified her, when Atlas so easily cut through all her defenses and her walls she threw up, to make her feel like he knew her always.

"I-" Her voice choked off, her throat working to try and continue. "I wanna do this. I want..." It didn't sound sure enough, so she repeated. "...I want you."

And, bless him, he knew she was telling the truth.

And so, was she nervous? Sure.

Scared of the aftermath? Hell yes.

But ready for this? Absolutely.

"Okay," Atlas agreed, and those two syllables caught sweetly in her own mouth when he repeated them over and over as they slowly resumed kissing. "We'll take it slow, though, okay?"

Dipper nodded desperately, repeating the word in a murmur. "Okay." Her eyes drifted shut. "Llama." was the couple's code word for when either wanted to stop. Dipper's hand fumbled with the lock of the door before finding its way into her lover's hair, messing it up more. 

"Jump." The blond whispered, before tangling his tongue with hers. Dipper obliged and ran her hands over his clothed upper body, whimpering as she felt his semi grind into her. Atlas secured her legs around his waist and turned them over to Dipper's king sized bed/ 

 Dipper gasped as Atlas was on top of her, pinning her, but unobtrusively, loosely propping himself up over her body. "May I?" he mumbled after a bit, in between Dipper's neck tilting her head a new way. She hummed consent, and felt his smile when his hands gently replaced hers and went to work on her crop top.