the escape part 2

We need to wait for the getaway driver
Out of nowhere the door opend and came out Michael
Michael what happened to to jake u where supposed to bring him back with you sharply said jaime
A white van appeared out of nowhere a gave them all a beep
Jake got captured sorry said Michael
Well its too late now everyone get in the van.
They all got in the van and strapped their seatbelts tightly and out of nowhere the roof started pouring weird gas down on everyone and they all fell asleep.
OK THE GAS WORKED JAIME shouted to the driver.
Drop each one of these little rats into one of the dance clubs.
Luke woke up like all the others in a room they where laying on pink beds and had pink closets.
WTF WHERE ARE WE shouted crab.
I dont know but jaime gased us said gorden.
I truested that girl with my soul said Michael.
Where even are we said luke.
I don't know it might be a girls only hotel said crab. I don't want to be a girl! I don't even want to be wearing a nappy this is so stupid! said most of the crew.
Hello ladies said a weird voice.
Ive found yall on them streets sleepin you cant be doin thats at this town said the womanly voice.
Uhh hi? We aint wanna be here we are boys who where transformed into little girls said crab.
Thats the most funniest thing I heard all day. Girls thats impossible u cant go from being boys to little girls why where yall on them streets anyway they can be dangerous the people call it their hood.
But we are telling the truth shouted luke.
When that is tho truth I will become an egg. Anyway this place is a ballerina training place we raise some of the best ballerinas in the country and we will raise you guys the same way as that said the women. Lets start by everyone knowing what to call me my name in this school is miss Simons and anyone who calls me anything else would be doing ballet in a diaper.
MISS PASSMEYOURLBALLS yelled Michael. Come here u little rat what did I say about calling me a different name. Uhm nothing?
Nothing?! Oh I will show u nothing miss simons pulled Michaels ear and undressed him infront of everyone u will be here like this for a month u will only sleep in the punishment crib and will have your nappy changed by ay whats yo name. uhh luke. LUKE?! Thats a boy name. uhh I meant luckina. thats better. Butt. No buts! Or I will spank u on the but. Everyone laughed in a girly tone they enjoyed seeing Michael embarrassed. This will be a long year said luke in his head.

Hey guys if you enjoyed please drop a vote and drop and suggestions on what I should do next in the comments! See u in the next part. This story only starts here