Chapter 1

TatumLee: last month barefaced tatum was listening to her now completed album

2,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

"Tatum, when are you dropping the album?"

"Soon." I smile at the reporter as I walk past them.

"Will your dad be featured on the album?" I ignore the man. "Are you still estranged from Tommy Lee?"

I continue to ignore the man and my security guard steps forward to push the man to the side.

The topic of my father isn't something that I really like to get into because we have been estranged for some years now. We had a good relationship until we got into a huge bust up over some stupid shit and we barely see or communicate with eachother.

"Hey stranger." I smile as my sister, Summer approaches me and we embrace for several moments. As she goes to pull away, I start swaying from side to side and she laughs as she gives me a squeeze.

"Hey you." I finally say once we pull away. "You look good."

"Ugh, I look busted." Summer runs a hand through her hair. "You look hot as always."

"Don't downplay yourself, sweetie

"Don't downplay yourself, sweetie." I throw my arm around her shoulder as we start walking towards the nearest Starbucks. "How's Cali life been?"

"It's been cool, I've been going to a lot of influencer parties." Summer wraps her arm around my waist. "But I need to chill with all the partying because I'm starting to fail my classes."

"Summer." I give her a look and she cringes. "You switched to part time studying because you wanted to breathe and now you're failing. Mom will have your ass for this."

"I know." Summer groans. "For the next couple of weeks, I'm just going to focus on going to my classes and getting my assignment done."

"You're not going to my classes?" I give her a look and she pulls a face. "SUMMER!"