Chapter 12

TatumLee: I can officially announce that I am apart of @DTARecords

Getting to work alongside this goat @TravisBarker has been nothing short of amazing and we have a little something to show you tonight.

4,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

I have spent the past three hours going through my mom's archive because 90s Pamela is what I want to be giving in my upcoming album. Now that I am starting to switch up my usual style for a more rockstar look, I want to start to refine it and that means selecting the key elements that will make the look mine.

"This is one of my favorite looks." My mom smiles pointing to a cut out that she has in her scrapbook. "I was super skinny for having been a mom of two."

"Wow." My eyes widen in surprise as I stare down at the image. "I don't think I've ever seen this specific photo."

"Totally candid." She winks at me. "Although I think this is far too skinny now but this was the 90s and I had an image to uphold. I enjoyed the life that I lived but it definitely came with a price and that was a lot of sadness."

"How did you balance it all?" I ask her as we flip to the next page

"How did you balance it all?" I ask her as we flip to the next page. "You were the name on everybody's lips, you were literally doing it all in the industry all while being a mom. I know that our childhood wasn't picture perfect but you never let the struggles shine through. We always saw you as super mom."

"That's what happens when you have kids." She shrugs her shoulders while faking a laugh. "You have to be strong for them."

"Is there anything that you would change?"

"Oh, for sure." My mom nods her head rapidly. "There is so much that I would change but if given the chance then I probably wouldn't because I believe that everything happens for a reason. I have always been a hopeless romantic much like your father which has led to me getting married a few times. I would have liked to not have fallen for the men who told me all the right things, I allowed myself to be abused for love and that's never the right thing."