𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

I yawned a bit as I moved closer to Dior. His body was the warmest thing on the planet right now. I didn't really feel like opening my eyes, but my hands roamed across Dior until they got into a designated formation around him. I shifted closer to the left side of the bed and wrapped my whole body around him. Letting out a sigh as I was fully satisfied.

I was spooning him from behind with me being the bigger spoon. A few minutes later I heard him groan in his sleep and wiggle his ass a few times making it perk up. Yup it's time for me to wake up.

Great. Me facing the face of the earth with tiredness. Love how I welcomed my morning.

The first thing my gaze fell on was of course Dior. He was sound asleep peacefully in his snoring abyss. This is actually the calmest I've seen him in a long time. There were some slight problems though with how this scene looked. For one we're both naked. Not that I nor Dior cared but you get the idea right? For two: I actually have a bit of a 'problem'.

As in a boner. I sighed as I made my way quietly to the bathroom. Yes, fully naked. It's not like anyone was up. After quickly taking care of my boner and a few moans later I managed to make my way down to the kitchen. Their house was pretty big. Change. Not what I'm really used to, but guess I'll have to get used to it if we're going to be starting our life here. Living it.. that is. I forgot one thing though before I got somewhat dressed in my clothes.

Dior's kiss. What? I'm not obsessed with the guy, it's just that he gives me so much. I want to make sure that he realizes that I do love him. Even though he gets on my damn nerves with his anxiety spiking every fucking minute. I silently made my way back upstairs to the familiar room. He was just simply pretty. Angelic I guess you could say. He was mumbling something in his sleep. My brows quickly frowned. I couldn't understand it, but judging by his facial expression it wasn't good. I checked the clock on the nightstand. It was around 8:00 a.m. I cupped Dior in my arms as he was wrapped in the sheets. I could care less as if I haven't seen my dad naked before, not that I care. To me it's the same thing with clothes on.

I started rocking us back and forth. " Shh.. Dior it's alright." After a while a peacefulness overtook him again.

Alright now to resume my morning rituals. Number one on the list: Go check on sis. I sighed at that. As if I want to check on her. She's so .. annoying and loud when she wakes up, but lately I haven't had time to play with her. So I guess I'll make time today. Not like we have anything to do. As I made my way to Aurelie's room I saw a familiar face that I didn't want to see. It's too early in the morning for this I swear. I gritted my teeth while rolling my eyes and looking away. I can't get to Aurelie's room fast enough.

It's something about that Oliver guy that's off. He hasn't made the connection that the rest of them have made for dad. And it's really ticking me off. God I hope I don't break anything on the way ther— oh look I'm already here. " Aurelie. Babe are you up?" I opened the door amused by the image in front of me. Love how she's a wild sleeper. With one leg on the bed and the rest of her body half off the bed she was still somehow trying to get back on the bed .. while she's sleep. That's nice. I chuckled to myself as I sat on the bed. " Aurelie wake up hun. It's time to get up." I shoved her a bit before she finally woke the fuck up.

" Just give me five more minutes. I promise daddy..." and then she went mumbling random things about unicorns and flowers. " Okay then, since you won't get up then no piggy back rides after lunch."

Ten minutes later there was a five year old on my back and we haven't even been to lunch yet. I let out a yawn, mostly turning out as a groan. " Hey Eloise, when will we go home?"

" Honey, I think we're staying here for a while. Is that okay with you?" Gross. Her drool was on my neck. I don't even think she heard me as she started scanning all the cereal they had. "Babe stop bouncing on me and tell me which one."