9

—— MIDNIGHT

—— MIDNIGHT

We had another race today, but let's just say Jungwon isn't it this race. He backed out so that he could let Sunghoon and Yeeun bet against who would win first place.

Jungwon did a huge thing giving up his position for them, though it's only for a bit. Others were starting to doubt him when they don't know what Jungwon stepped out for. 

"You up for the competition park or are you a pussy?" Yeeun cocked a brow, her lips curving up as she formed a ball on the side of her mouth.

Park scoffed at the younger one, cracking a tiny smile. "I'm not a pussy I can assure you that, you want a competition? You're going to get it babe." He whispered into the shell of her ears, eyeing the other contestants who stared awkwardly.

"How much do you want to bet on it?"

"Anything park?"

"Anything, but it depends how far you're going to go." He added.

"You can choose anything if you lose...but if I win. The punishment for you will be to dress up in a cute costume to school and stay in it all day." Yeeun challenged, Hoon puckered up his lips.

"You're really going hard at it, I accept. And if I win...you have to treat me out to dinner."

"Deal."

"Woah who is that?! Is that Jangmi?!"

I eyed the woman who was dressed in fully black, she looked like a goddess. Beautiful dyed purple hair, leather jacket and ripped jeans.

That was Yang Jangmi, also known as Jungwon's 28 year old sister. "What the hell jangmi what are you doing here?"

"Did you forget I used to be one of the best street racers around, watch that attitude. I came to watch my pupils bet on a game." She folded her arms, leaning against his car.

"Where's the referee? I don't see him."

"Jangmi...he quit last month." Jungwon informed his older sister.

"What?? Jungwon what did you do to him?"

"What the hell? You're blaming it on me?! You don't even know what happened!!" Jungwon shouted in shock of his sister accusing him.

"You always end up doing something wrong, I know you." Jangmi squeezed her eyes.

"Should've kept you in that damn wheelchair for longer."

Jangmi gripped onto Jungwon's shirt collar, giving him a deadly stare. "...You sure you want to say that again? I might just have to.."

Jungwon vigorously shook his head, "No! No I didn't mean to say that, forget I even said that. Don't do that to me again i beg!"

"You shut up or I won't hesitant to feed you mint chocolate flavored stuff for a whole month, including mint chocolate fried chicken." She threatened as jungwon gulped.

"Now where's the new referee?" Jangmi raised a brow, waiting for her brother to response.

Jungwon snickered and pointed towards me, "that idiot right there."

I scoffed, "who are you calling idiot?"

"You of course, are you blind? Can't you see I'm pointing at you?" Jungwon snapped back, Jangmi smacked her brothers arm harshly.

"Is that how you talk to a woman?" She scolded him watching grimacing in pain from the harsh punch.

"In which way is she a woman? She's just a stupid headed girl." Jungwon muttered under his breathe, rolling his eyes as he viewed the grin on my face.

"Hi you're the new announcer, I'm Jangmi...Jungwon's older sister." Jangmi introduced her self, I bowed towards her and greeted her with a warm smile.

"Park Hyerim, nice to meet you."

"Say...does Jungwon give you trouble because I can fix him up right away." Jangmi curved up her lips as Jungwon looked as if he would kill me if I did.

I chuckled, "he's a bit stubborn now and then, but he isn't much of a bother. Though I can say...he needs better driving skills, he's the reason I was sent into the hospital."

He looked as if he was ready to attack me, "is that so? Did you pay her bills or did you decide to be an asshole?"

"He didn't pay anything." I simply stated, my grin growing wider as I eyed Jungwon's throat going up and down.

He gulped down in fear.

"Oh just wait till I tell mom what you did."

"Tch, fucking snitch." Jungwon sneered, averting his eyes away from his sister.

——-