22

——

——

Morning struck and Yang Jungwon's prediction was right, the divider was on the floor and they were both in each other's arms resting peacefully.

The shining rays of the sun's light hit our eyes, I squeezed my eyes hiding my face into someone's chest... Someone's chest?

I shot my eyes open, and so did they. But I already knew who it was, "Look who ended up in my arms when they said not to cross the boundaries but did it themselves." A deep raspy laugh emitted from the male's mouth, the morning voice hasn't gone away.

He did not sound like how he does throughout the day, woah.

I felt my cheeks heating up, "Your face looks a bit red, do I attractive you that much? That you blush right when you see me?" He playfully questioned.

Shit, why do I keep doing this?

I vigorously shook my head , "No...the sun's light is just too strong."  I nearly stuttered but managed not to.

"That's totally believable." The male sardonically responded back.

"Get off me." I tried pushing him out of my embrace but he didn't budge, he groaned a bit and shut his eyes.

"Give me 5 good minutes, it's only 7:30 am I'm tired."

"Why with me."

"Because it's warmer." He stated simply. "Shut up now, I'll lose my sleep." He muttered turning to my side, shutting his eyes once more.

MINUTES LATER ——

I figured out how to get out of Jungwon's grip after 10 good minutes of him sleeping, now I was getting ready to meet up with our teacher.

"Do you want more toast Hyerim??" Miss park questioned and I shook my head. "It's alright, we're all heading late so we should get going."

The rest agreed and got their backpacks to leave the house. Once we did, Jungwon began to speak. "Guess what...I entered in a street race...here in Washington. I know some of the dudes here."

"Nicholas, Ej, and K?!"

"Yea, I got in touch with them to meet up at the race."  Jungwon grinned, "I knew you'd do this, there wasn't anything that could stop you." Jay shook his head.

—— CLASS TRIP

"Chaperones will be in teams with students and the ones with Jay...you will be a team no chaperone needed since jay volunteered to be your guide."

"Listen up, find a place, examine it, explore and have fun I want a week's report of this when we go back to Korea!!"

All nodded and got into the groups, "Where do we go?"

"My favorite place in Seattle is the garden by my house, not many people go there but they always make it perfect looking anyways." - Jay

"So then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Yeeun pushed the guy forward playfully as Sunghoon just silently trailed behind her.

We all followed Jay who was leading us to the garden, "You can catch butterflies too!" He pointed above at the butterfly's that were flying in the net house filled with bunches of flowers.

"Hey...Won. Let's go catch butterflies!" I took his hand and ran into the open house, "I don't like bugs." He shuddered.

"I don't like them either but butterflies are uniquely designed, they intrigue me for some reason."

I got a net so I could catch a butterfly, I swung it around in attempt to catch one. And when I finally did, it escaped and flew above me, "JUNGWON IT'S GOING AWAY!!"

Jungwon grabbed a next and jumped, but that jump resulted him into falling on me. Both of us hit the ground, but Jungwon did successfully catch the butterfly.

"My shoulders..." he hissed, he picked himself up a bit. His body was hovered over mine, that rush of heat on my cheeks...my chest felt like it was burning.

Oh my god, Hyerim snap out of it!

"G-get off me, you probably broke my back!"  I chocked out, pushing the clueless male off me. He just pondered about the situation and when he found out what he did, he smirked.

Making her flustered is so fun.

——

Possible 8 chapters till this story ends :)