𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣~ BP

I look down at the silky red couch that I'm sitting on. My tears cover it. Splat. Splat. I knew this would've happened. It always does. I slowly rub my thumb up and down my thigh, trying to come myself down.

"Look Принцесса, I didn't mean it." He says in a soft, pleading voice, obviously fake.

"Don't Принцесса me. You fucking cheated. That doesn't prove shit." I say.

He looks down. He was caught. He knew he was. Tears fall from his cheeks to the couch, where he sits in front of me. His hands grew closer to mine as they attached themselves to them. His fake act disappears. You could see the brokenness through his eyes. I wanted to hug him, but I knew I couldn't. This was the best thing to do.

"I..I'm sorry. Didn't know what was happening. Drugged me. Used me. She is no good. But you are." His hand moves up to my face, holding his palm to my cheek.

"She was my best friend. I'm sorry. I didn't know what happened. I should've let you explain bo-" I was cut off by his lips meeting mine.

They moved together in sync. He gently pulled away. Looking into his eyes, I could tell he was sorry. That Zoe didn't mean anything to him.

"Принцесса, i love you like no other." He says with a smile.

"I love you too, Красивый." I say smiling

There was a short pause between us. Taking in the moment before we both spoke ironically at the same time.

"Always and forever." We both said giggling and sniffling.