𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣~ FW

I rushed up the stairs at the sound of the doorbell. I didn't wanna answer or see anyone there. It's always been like that. I'm afraid to show myself. I sat down in the corner on the floor as I heard the door open, then yet shut again. My breathing becomes heavier as I hear footsteps trudging up the stairs. I quickly slam my eyes shut and start humming. The terror flowed over my body like a sunken ship in the ocean. All of the sudden the door slams open. My body shakes, keeping my eyes tightly closed.

"Love, are you oka- Y/n!" He says running over to me.

I sit there terrified of who or what is in the room. I can't move. I'm a statue.

"Hey, hey it's just me." He says, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up, softly setting me on the stool.

I slowly discover my vision once again and slowly hug him back.

"I..I'm so sorry." i say

"Don't worry. I forgot about how you reacted to that stuff." He says.

I look up at him and smile. I'm so happy to have someone like him. He brings out all the happiness in me that I didn't know I had. He has shown me what it feels like to be loved, and cared about. When I look at him, I see a god. Someone who has helped me so much, that i can't thank enough for. He's my everything.