10

—— END OF RACE

—— END OF RACE

"AND YEEUN WINS THE RACE, SUNGHOON IN THE SECOND LEAD ALONG WITH JAY WHO TOOK THIRD PLACE!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE RACERS WHO MADE IT TO THE TOP 3 POSITIONS!!" I cheered.

Yeeun got out of her car as everyone cheered for her, she bowed multiple times and smiled. It was her second time winning against Sunghoon, he was always her hardest competition.

Sunghoon ran his hands through his hair, inhaling deeply knowing that on Monday he's going to have to dress up in a bunny costume for school.

"Sunghoon...you got some things to say?" Yeeun grinned at the male.

Sunghoon chuckled, placing a hand on Yeeun's shoulder. "You did good Yee, going against me is hard but look at you. You beat me. Twice."

Yeeun smiled, "I thought you would spit out some Shitty words but look at you, being a sweetheart...come here."

"Huh why? Are you going to embarrass me or something?"

"No silly, gosh since you won't come I'll just have to do it myself." She wrapped her arms around his neck, and tiptoeing to press her lips against his smooth cheeks.

I gasped, as well as the others. Sunghoon's eyes widened, his vermillion tinted cheeks were so visible  that everyone burst out laughing.

"W-what was th-that f-for?" He stuttered, THE park Sunghoon...the scariest street racer there is known in Seoul...flustered? It was too good to be true.

The racers were in shock seeing the male enter his soft side.

I cleared my throat, Yeeun turned around and faced me. "Getting a little bold there are you Yee? Come here and get your medal!!" I called her over.

Yeeun chuckled and walked up to me, "Good job, you did really good. You literally beat mr i love myself." I laughed, putting the medal over her head and handing over her prize cash. ($5000)

"Proud you of you Yeeun, you've been working hard ever since I've set you free." Jangmi ruffled the younger ones head.

"It's thank to you, you've been a great teacher. You're a legend, I had a legend teach me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in a leading position all these years."

"It was all your work, you pushed yourself to that limit. You too hoon, you were just a young scrawny boy, look at you now. Top racers of Seoul." Jangmi cooed, wrapping her arms around hoon.

"Miii, you taught both me and Yeeun a lot. We'll keep doing good for you." Hoon quirked his lips up sending a warm smile.

"See you at school on Monday hoon, I'll be looking forward to your fit." Yeeun teased before getting into her car with me.

—— time skip

"So now you're a damn referee for the guy who nearly broke your knee?"

"I'm a referee for Yeeun too. She needed me." I snapped back.

"That's why you're always up and midnight and you don't ever take me!!! Can I come next time?"

"Hell no."

"If you don't...I'll tell mom and dad that you're a referee for illegal street racing?" Hewon raised a brow.

I gave up...she always use parent code on me. That brat. "Fine, brat. I'll let you come, but if you don't keep that mouth shut...I'll really show you what's good and you don't want to find out about it."

"Hmm I smell a deal here, i accept even though I already kind of won here. Loser."

——-