School

I enter into the classroom, expecting the teacher, or well, substitute teacher to be sitting at the desk. Hating his life, like the rest of us. But he isn't, He is leaning against the wall like some social school reject. Some kind of wannabe macho-man. He didn't even look like a regular substitute teacher, if you know what I mean. The roll call is in his hands as he starts to read out some names. Lisa Ave, Linda Toll, and so on. He skips mine, why?

Was I not added to the roll call, yet? I picked a spot to sit at a table that had three people, most of them knew eachother. In the corner I sat, wondering, why wasn't I called? The time I finally had the feeling to get up and ask, the burning question, The teacher had to leave for a few minutes. Tapping my foot in anticipation, I wondered if any of the other students felt as nervous as me? Of course not, Becuase their name was called. The substitute teacher had came back towards the end of class which was pretty convenient, because once he walked in. The bell rang.

I was asked to stay after class, which was pretty normal for me because I used to be a bad kid. The last time I stayed after class was in my old school when I punched a kid. The kid was a wannabe who was bothering me all that day. I'd had enough, so I finally punched him. Let's just say right after my foster caretaker heard of this, I got transferred here. Maybe this is where I finally find out why my name wasn't called. Maybe I was correct, and it actually was a mistake that I haven't been entered in the system yet.

I waited there in my seat, I had been lucky that no one else entered. I guess the substitute teacher had a planning period this hour. I had a class this hour, but I guess it didn't matter right now. It's like I wanted to go to math class, anyway. There was a long silence for about five minutes before him and another teacher walked in. Expect, this wasn't a teacher, they were both "substitute teachers". They didn't even look like teachers, they looked more like brothers than anything. That's crazy, right? They wouldn't let two brothers substitute in the same school, right?

Or, am I just going crazy? The other figure who walked in with him was taller than the other. More built, with longer hair that almost flowed in the air while he walked. They had shared a private conversation in between them before coming towards me. What was going on here? Why am I acting so calm about it? Why am I not freaking out like any normal student would?

The taller one would bring out this messy journal from his pocket flipping to a page in a distressed manner. " Who are you? And why are you mentioned here? " The one next to the other said as he grabbed the journal and placed it in front of me. And to my surprise, there it was, my name in bold print.

ALEC ERIC.