C20 scheming twins

The next morning, Riley sat up from bed. Waking up with a massive headache. "Ow... that's the last time I'm ever drinking again. The hangover is terrible." Riley looked around, he has nothing on but a blanket covering him. He was in a studio apartment.

"You're awake already?"

"Samantha? Where am I?" You looked around in a daze.

"My house silly. Don't tell me you forgot what happened last night?" Samantha was making coffee on the kitchen island, wearing nothing just just an oversized shirt. "Coffee?"

"How- did we- wait. How did I get drunk? I don't get drunk on alcohol. What happened? The last I remember was that we agreed to have a drink."

"Of course I know that dear. That's why I added wolf-bane in your drink silly. How else I got you on my bed?"

"The fuck? You don't look like someone that despicable." Riley blood was boiling. "You knew I had someone else and you still did this to me." His fangs were starting to show.

Samantha smirked. "Yeah. I did. I can't believe that you believe I'm wolf-less either. Can't you smell my scent? Only wolves have scents while humans are just connected by the writings." Samantha gave a devilish and sinister smile. "But you can't deny that I'm your mate. Or else it won't be this easy to get you to bed me."

"You damn cunt. I'm sure this is the doing of you and your brother." Riley got off bed and picked his clothes, "I'm going. Don't ever contact me again."

"But you'll be seeing me again. For sure." Samantha smiled and wave her little fingers around saying bye.

Riley slammed the door on the way out.

Samantha picked up her phone, "Scott? Thanks. I would never know how to get rid of the bitch if not for you."

"Hey. Watch your mouth. She's my mate. Handle your mate well. I won't want him around my mate again." Scott abruptly hung up and he looked over to you on his bed . "Oh did I wake you? I'm sorry if I did. You look so peaceful sleeping so soundly." and kissed you good morning.

"Nah. It's about time I woke up anyway. Who were you talking to early in the morning?" You rubbed your eyes as the sun shined on your face through the window.

"My twin."

"Oh? I never knew you had a twin."

"Yeah, she's a rouge but I still talk to her. She's still my sister. Enough talk about her. How can you look so beautiful with that bed head?" Scott pecked you on the cheek.

"Stop it you. You'll make me blush." You giggle.

"Come, let's have breakfast and I'll send you home." He pulled you up from bed and dragged you to the kitchen.

"Wow I never notice but your house is huge. I could live in here and get lost." You chuckled.

"You're full of crap. Haha." Scott tickled you.

"Hey stop! Oh my. Did you prepare this? For me? Wow I feel so honoured." You placed your hand on your chest, acting like you're shocked at the spread Scott prepared for you.

"Oh shut up and eat. Silly girl. I hope you like what I prepared. It's just eggs and toast. I would have made more but I forget to get groceries."

"It's okay. I love what you prepared. Thank you." As you ate happily and stuffed everything into your mouth.

After breakfast, both you and Scott got ready to leave. Scott reached out for the door to realise the door has been jammed shut by the heavy snowfall. "What the..."

"What's wrong?"

"The door is jammed shut. It must have been a heavy snowfall while we were sleeping. Now what?" Scott facepalm himself. "And I ran out of groceries to cook."