C26 suspicious

"You okay?" Anne probed.

"Yea, just felt a little sour in my heart but I'll be fine. Haha." You smiled, assuring Anne.

......

You're now staying in the school's dormitory as the shadow pack house is too far from school for you now, and! You're now living with Anne as your roommate!

A few days passed but you still couldn't get the thought of Scott and that girl out of your head. "It's so frustrating! ARGH!" You screamed into your pillow as you lay on bed.

"Ay, what's wrong? You scared me half to death with your death scream." Anne placed her hand on her chest to calm her fast beating heart down.

"It's... I can't get that image of Scott with someone else." You lifted up your head to answer and plop back down after answering.

Anne sat beside you and took your pillow to hug, "WELL~ You could always, you know~ find someone else too? I remember you told me about Jason? The one who asked to be your friends with benefit. The cutie with the pale skin?" She nudge you to go look for Jason.

"... I don't have his number though."

Anne facepalm herself, "Forget I said anything then. I'm going to the club tonight. Feel free to join me if you want, to get your head off Scott and his shenanigans."

"Wait... How did you know about Scott? I don't remember telling you about him?" You asked suspiciously.

"Erm, you did remember? You said Scott was your sex friend?" Anne jumped and quickly answered whatever that came to her mind.

"But... I didn't tell you his name?" You tilt your head in confusion.

"You did! Maybe you don't remember because your feelings are all over the place. You can have the whole night to remember, I'm going out to get my hair done and head to the club. Call me if you want to come, I've got VIP pass. Let's you cut the queue!" Anne winked and blew a flying kiss to you.

......

You laid on bed staring at the ceiling. Brushing off whatever had just happen away and sighed.

Your phone rang. It was Scott.

"Hazel? Please don't hang up. ... I... I'm sorry for that day. I... don't know what has gotten over me."

"You called after a few days? Shouldn't you call me right away? Anyway you know what, I'm not even your girlfriend. So far, we are just having sex with each other. Bye Scott."

"No wait! This doesn't mean you reject me as your mate right?" You could hear a slight whimper in his voice.

"... No." And you immediately hung up.

It's like a heartbreak yet at the same time not a heartbreak. You laid motionless, letting your thoughts run wild.

......

"Anne? I'm outside the club. Are you here yet?" You wore a sexy satin mini dress that hangs slightly loose at the top, showing your well endowed breasts. Paired with 10 inch black stiletto heels. You had your long hair curled, with a your fringe pleated to the side.

All eyes were on you the moment you stood at the entrance of the club. You didn't even have to wait for Anne to bring you in, you had other VIP guests rushing to bring you in as their +1.

You chuckled and walked in elegantly. The moment you went in, you were looking around for Anne. You wonder through the crowds and stepping on whoever feet who tried to grope you.

You heard a familiar voice in the crowd and saw Jason. You shouted across, "Jason! Never expect to see you here. With your friends?"

"Oh them? Nah. I'm here alone. Just trying to get my head off stuff. You?" He took a sip out of the rock glass he was holding.

"Same same. Want to get a drink?"

Jason nodded, "yea. Need a refill." and you held his hand leading to the bar.

"So you do come here often?" Jason laughed, "I swear I'm not trying to pick you up with this line but it's because you know your way to the bar and I don't. Haha. I got this glass only because a lady passed it to me. Oh. No. Now I said it out loud,I'm afraid I'm being drugged."

You laughed, "Yeah I would drug you too. Who wouldn't want you?"