The watcher

She sat there.

She sat there with her perfect blonde hair, neatly combed through.

Oh how I wanted to touch it.

To feel the strands between my bare fingers.

To see the beautiful blonde painted red.

To hear her cries of pain, her pleas for mercy.

If only there wasn't this barrier between us.

If only she knew who I was.

If only she knew how intently I was watching her through her window at this very moment.

*the next day*

"Hi." I said, approaching her lunch table.

A confused smile painted her face. "Hello?"

Her response sounded more like a question than anything.

It irked me how she could manage to make me feel so misplaced with such a small action.

"How are you?" I asked as I placed my hand under my chin, inspecting her green eyes from this angle.

"I'm good, how are you? Have we met before?" She questioned, nervously fidgeting with her hair.

"I'm good. We haven't met before, but your in my English class and I was wondering if you'd like to come over after school to discuss some notes? I heard from our teacher that you were struggling and I volunteered to help." I lied.

Right through my teeth, I lied, straight to her face.

But what does it matter?

It's not like she'll remember this in 3 days from now.

She won't be able to.

"Oh...yea sure." She mumbled before handing me her phone to place my number into.

I shook my head before sliding a paper with my address on it to her.

"You don't need my number for this. It's a one time thing." I stated before standing up and walking away.

How naive this poor girl is.

It's sad to see that such a pretty face, Lacks such common sense.

You NEVER go to a strangers house, unless you know them well enough to no longer call them a stranger.

Naive women.

It's such a shame that she'll be gone soon.

*later that night*

My door bell rang, causing me to smirk.

Now is the time.

I made my way down my stairs and opened the main door of my house.

Technically, it was my English teachers house.

The English teacher that is currently rotting away in the basement.

"You have a nice house." She smiled, taking a step into the home.

"Thank you." I smiled, walking towards the living room.

It's such a shame that such a nice, naive girl, will have to leave this world so soon.

We sat down, going over useless notes for a few minutes before she asked to use the bathroom, and got up.

After a few moments, I began to get suspicious of what was taking her so long.

Had she figured my plan out?

I walked in the direction I saw her go in, moments before, when I saw that the red room door was open.

Good.

My plan has come together. 

"What are you doing in here?" I asked as I saw her looking down at a picture that had been hanging in the room.

"A-are you into photography?" She asked, voice doused in fear.

"Yes." I stated taking a step forward and closing the door.

"W-when d-did y-you t-take this?" She questioned, staring at the picture of a blonde beauty sleeping.

"Last night."

She inhaled sharply before looking over to me with tears in her eyes. "W-who I-is that?"

"It's you." I smiled.

*two weeks later*

"The Missing girl with blonde hair and green eyes has been found dead in the home of her English teacher, yesterday evening. Thanks to the note that was left in the home, It has been ruled that the English teacher had murdered her student and then proceeded to kill herself because she couldn't deal with the guilt." The man on the news spoke.

My mom let out a shaky breath as she shut off the tv.

"I-I can't believe your English teacher would do something that cruel to a poor girl!" My mom exclaimed outraged.

I feigned shock as I nodded my head. "I can't either!"

***