summer nights

-fluff :)

Words: 334

Short chapter oh well it's kinda crap :/

Third person idk
_______________________________

"LETS FUCKING GO!!" I hear Clay yell from the bedroom,
You where sitting on the sofa watching tv while your boyfriend of 7 months was filming a YouTube video. Infact it was a speedrun video. He was filming the ending saying goodbye to his viewers of the video for when it's posted. He then stopped the screen record button, talking to Sapnap, George and Karl who where the hunters. After a few minutes of conversation he said bye to them at around 6pm. He came down stairs and sat down on the couch next to you wrapping one arm over your shoulders.  (if you know what I mean idk how to explain it)

You two watched a movie together it was very quiet though it wasn't normal.
"Hey Y/n wanna go to Macca's or something?" Clay asks you
"What do you mean of course!" You replied

You and dream get up off the couch and dream gets his car keys, phone and wallet. You both walk out the door and  hop into dreams car. You sit down and dream scuffes into the drivers seat starting up the car.

You check the time on the radio clock in the car it said 8 pm so the sun was slowly setting. Dream pulls out of the driveway and you see the beautiful orange Florida sky. It was summer and really  hot so you where very happy. Mc Donald's was only 15 minutes away.
"What are you getting?" Dream asked
"I don't know, you?" You replied
"What ever you get I'll just order two,"
Dream said looked over at you with a smile.

"Oh, I'll probably just get a McFlurry then, I know you will be happy with a Oreo icecream,"
"Yeah" dream said with a little chuckle

You spend the rest of the night walking on the hot sand at the beach and watching the sun go down over the horizon.