Prologue - From Dust Till' Dawn

"Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness – creatures of destruction – the creatures of Grimm – set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed, and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man's brief existence to the void.

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change, and in time, man's passion, resourcefulness, and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named 'Dust'.

Nature's wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness, and in the shadow's absence came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life. But even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone... darkness will return.

So you may prepare your guardians, build your monuments to a so-called 'free world', but take heed... there will be no victory in strength."

"But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you've long forgotten; things that require a smaller, more honest soul."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A small girl in a red cloak was inside a dust shop, appropriately named "From Dust Till' Dawn" due to the goods it was selling. As she stood at the back of the store reading a magazine about weapons and dust, a man with ginger hair and a white outfit walked through the door and into the store followed by a group of men in black suits and red sunglasses.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?" He said as one of the men in black suits pulled out a gun and pointed it at the old man behind the counter who was quivering with fear.

"Please, just take my lein and leave." The man said in a shaky voice, clearly terrified about the gun pointed towards him, and because of said gun he was more then happy to give the men whatever they wanted.

"Shshshsh, calm down. We're not here for your money," He said with an almost empathetic look on his face. After a short break in his sentence he turned to his goon with a stern look as he continued. "Grab the dust."
As he spoke the men in black immediately started moving. One placing the black box he was carrying and opening it to reveal a bunch of tubes which the other goons took as they made their way to the left and right walls of the shop, putting the tubes into inject ports as dust started to drain into them. 

"Crystals." One of the men said firmly to the old man. As the shopkeeper started moving towards one of the crystals in front of him, the goon spoke again. "Burn, Uncut." The man said while the shopkeeper did as instructed.

As one of the goons approached the right wall of the shop, he noticed the girl in a red cloak listening to obnoxiously loud music. He, knowing full well he couldn't leave her to call the police or Hunters, pulled out a red and curved sword as he approached the girl. "Alright kid, put your hands where I can see 'em." He said to the turned back of 'Red', as he didn't get a response he kept pressing. "Hey, put your hands in the air! You got a death wish or something?" He said as he tapped on the girls shoulder as she turned her head around and her hood fell off, showing the fifteen year old girl and her silver eyes. As she looked at him in confusing, he pointed to his own ears to tell her to take off the headphones.

While taking off the red, rose crested headphones and putting them around her neck she spoke. "Yes?"

"I said put your hands in the air, now." The man said while started to get annoyed at the teenager, which was evident in his voice as he spoke.

"Are you.. robbing me?" The girl asked with a confused tone, making sure she was reading the situation right.

"Yes!" The man almost yelled. He was at his breaking point due to this girl.

"Ooohhhh." The girl said, the tone of the oh was no longer confused but confident as he lips formed into a mixture of a smile and smirk.
"Hey-" the man was saying before he got struck so hard he flew across the shop. Both the orange haired man and another of his goons looked over unimpressed at the man who was out cold. The ginger man simply motioned his head at the girl, causing the other goon to rush over and pull out a gun.

"Freeze!" The man said shortly before getting sent flying out the store's front window alongside the girl in red, who had kicked him. Three of the other goons looked out the window to see what was happening, and as they looked, they saw the girl in red pull out something red and mechanical which quickly changed into a scythe. 

"Hahahaha, now I didn't expect to see something like this tonight. But hey, free entertainment for me." The young man spoke, his light {Hair/Colour} hair flowing in the wind. He stood atop a building near the store, though he could see what was happening below him perfectly due to his Eyes. He looked to the men in suits before faintly hearing a man speak.

"Okayyyy.. Get her." The ginger man said as the goons around in front of him jumped through the window before starring down the girl, both they and the girl were preparing to fight. And they were just about to before. . .

"Yo, Wutizgoin?" A voice stopped everyone in their tracks, as they all turned to see a young man with {Hair/Colour} hair and sunglasses despite it being night time. Though even with sunglasses you could still tell he had the most gorgeous eyes you'd ever see. They were like a slightly cloudy ocean. "So, Red. May I?" He said as he put his right hand into a finger gun

"Cursed Technique Reversal: Red."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody! I hope you enjoyed the prologue (basically the first chapter) on this story. I love gojo from jjk so I thought I'd make a book for the readers. Also, something I wanna say quickly is that while some things can be customized by the reader, the eyes will be blue. This is because of the Six Eyes. Anyway, other chapter might be out soon? I'm not sure. Welp, anyway, peace.