|What They Think Of You

Child/kid cookies are gonna be platonic so ppl won't cancel me :D! And I really think it's just wrong, if I do make mistakes please tell me :"^

(Xreader) takes place before dating them lmao
----------------

GingerBrave (Platonic)
When he first saw you, or thought of you, according to him, He really thinks your brave and thinks your really nice :) he really wants you guys to be best friends!

Strawberry Cookie (Platonic)
She really thinks your actually really nice! She thinks your really pretty (but she is really shy to tell you that), she wants to be friends with you(if you don't well, she'll be sad. Like who wants that???) And you guys play in the swings, with GingerBrave.

Wizard Cookie (Platonic)
Just like Strawberry and GingerBrave, he also thinks your nice! He'll let you borrow he's staff(?) Just... Don't break or yknow..

Custard Cookie III (Platonic)
When he first thought of you, he thinks your really nice, He also tells you about him being a king, you do know it's not true, but you don't wanna make him sad; so you just went along with it! You two like play royals.

Chili pepper Cookie (????)
Will.. probably steal all your shiny stuffs, and not admit it to you. She'll also make fun of you, as a joke of course. She thinks your really a fun friend.

Licorice Cookie
Hm.. I guess he summoned he's servants or minions.. when he thought your some intruder, he's like 'who are you?!' he doesn't like you.. still.. haha.. I'm lost.

Poison Mushroom Cookie (platonic)
They like you, they see you as an older sibling, I guess..they probably dances and you join them as well, the gang still hurts people, so you really don't trust them that much..

Pomegranate Cookie
She doesn't LIKE you also, like the gang, you don't trust them that much. You call her 'Pregnant Cookie' to tease her. Would 100% not do it again.

Red Velvet Cookie
He thinks your cool! Congrats. You give him a pet cake hound. Wow, he really likes you now.

Clover Cookie
Ahh- he thinks your really awesome, You guys plant, plants together, he also sings you a song and shows it to you, that makes him happy.

Herb Cookie
He thinks your an amazing friend, you guys would hang around in he's garden often. You guys would plant trees, he seemed really happy with you.

Vampire Cookie
You guys met at the juice bar regulars, him, holding he's drink and he sings really loud, while Sparkling Takes out the plug, and yeah he notices you and approaches you him crying... You can imagine what happened next..

Mint Choco Cookie
Mint Choco would think of you as an patient(even if you're not), cool friend. He would come up to you sometimes and would ask if he can play songs, and you'll give him your honest opinion.

Sparkling Cookie
He thinks your really cool and neat.
You sometimes came often to the bar, and probably hang out with one of he's friends that came along too.

Parfait Cookie
She thinks your really Amazing! Your one of her fans, you enjoy her songs and you guys singing together sometimes.

Raspberry Cookie
She'll probably try to battle you but overall, She thinks your cool, she always tell you that losing is not an option.

Espresso Cookie
You talked to him and he's like "Are you talking to me?" And you guys are hanging out, he'll probably give you Coffee. :)

Latte Cookie
She thinks your amazing! You guys hang on her flying spoon.. uhm.. anyways, she'll give you a latte and taught you to make latte, obviously.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie (Platonic)
They think your boring, they'll let you fly on one of their Crepe things, and tells you, you can touch the Wafflebots or play with them, or whatever you'll prefer. They'll tell you, if you break or leave a scratch on a wafflebot.. you'll have to deal with Strawberry Crepe Cookie... Haha..

Creampuff Cookie (platonic)
She really loves you! And she'll gladly help you, if you ever do need help, she wants to help all other cookies with her magic!

Mango Cookie (Platonic)
He thinks your neat and really nice. He'll show you around the island and recommends you the best places to go.

Sorbet Shark Cookie (Platonic)
"ooOoooOoooooooOo!!" You mostly don't quite understand them, only if their in underwater. They think you're really fun to hang out with, or awesome. Mostly they would hang around you most of the time.

Twizzly Gummy Cookie
She thinks your Chaotic and awesome, though not really.
Like..

Twizzly Gummy:*Does chaotic things*
Y/N: "okay man- I think you got em.."
Twizzly Gummy: you want what his having?"
Y/N: "No.."
Twizzly Gummy: "That's what I thought!"

Mala Sauce Cookie
She probably will prank you often.. though, she's really thinks your nice.

Pumpkin Pie Cookie (whatever you desire)
She loves the way you dress and your sense of style! She'll introduce you to PomPom, but she assured you that to not be afraid of him, she'll also gladly help you pick out pretty clothes, and told you as well to come visit her house.

Hollyberry Cookie
She thinks your amazing and really awesome, also she thinks your really confident! She'll protect you.

Pure Vanilla Cookie
He thinks your really cool and awesome. Will probably be there if you get hurt, and will assure you everything will be okay, He Heals all your pains away :D