|when you're sick

Icon above: @Sanaunlae on twt
𓆝 𓆜 ----------------┊⁀➷
GingerBrave (Platonic)
He doesn't know what to do, but to panic. He sometimes have to ask other Cookies for help. Though he stays away from you, he doesn't wanna get sick. He'll give you soup and probably give you a card saying 'Hope you will feel better soon!'

Strawberry Cookie (Platonic)
She worries about you, like GingerBrave she doesn't know what to do, she'll seek help and tell you to feel better soon.

Wizard Cookie (platonic)
I suppose he'll give you medicines aha- potions, and more potions. He doesn't know what to do.

Custard Cookie III (Platonic)
Stays back ahah. He waits till you get better.

Chili Pepper Cookie
"What a dork! You got yourself sick?" Scoffs. She tries to get you in bed but she won't come near you, she hates being sick.

Licorice Cookie
"Sucks to be you." He just lefts without looking at you, how rude.

Poison Mushroom Cookie (platonic)
Are you okay Y/n? Is Y/n tired? They'll come near you and hug you.
Probably gets sick the next day.

Pomegranate Cookie
Forces you to rest. "Y/n I swear to my life get rest!" Kinda worried about you but doesn't show it.

Red Velvet Cookie
Let's you sleep. He will try he's best to take care of you, tucks you in by a RARE chance. He'll occasionally asks you questions like "Do you need water?", "Do you need something? I'll do it for you."

Clover Cookie
He will take care of you, even he will get sick. He will sing a song if that makes you feel better. Tucks you in bed#2.

Herb Cookie
Worries alot about you. He'll be by your side if you do need anything. Also ask questions, "I hope you will feel better soon.."

Vampire Cookie
That's on you, he's lazy. Probably doesn't even know.

Mint Choco Cookie
Feels sad about you, and tries to make you feel better! Puts a cool towel in your head. "what shall i play for you?"

Sparkling Cookie
Ahh... He doesn't know what to do.. but he will visit you time to time.

Parfait Cookie
Kinda nervous, worries about you alot. "I'll take care of you, even if my toppings melt!" She will take care of you by time to time.

Raspberry Cookie
Frowns about you hearing you're sick. She'll bust the door open making you flinch. "no worries I will take care of you Y/n, no matter it will take!"

Espresso Cookie
He's busy and always busy, but will come to your house while drinking he's coffee.

Latte Cookie
Scolds you of not taking care of yourself and kinda lectures you.. she will take care of you til night probably, she will tell you things interesting things that happened to her.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie (platonic)
Whining about you being sick and having an tantrum. "Why do you have to get sick?!" They sit in a corner because you two will not play. Though they make a WaffleBot to take care of you, since they don't wanna get sick.

CreamPuff Cookie (platonic)
She tries her wand to make you better, somehow it didn't turn out well. "y/n! I'm so sorry!" She says all over again. Calls someone older than her to help her out.

Mango Cookie (Platonic)
Doesn't know what to do either. But he will respond to anything you want him to do.

Sorbet Shark Cookie (Platonic)
"ooOoOooO!?!" In a freak out voice. They don't know what to do either, but look at you sadly. They want you to feel better soon, they will give you things they found in the shore to let you know you they care for you.

Twizzly Gummy Cookie
"Why do you have to get sick?!" She yells at you, though she will probably stay with you. Also not get near you.

Mala Sauce Cookie
She will take care of you, she will not prank you, maybe after you feel better. Her being kinda down but not showing it.

Pumpkin Pie Cookie (platonic)
She kinda tells PomPom on what to do since she doesn't wanna get near you.. no offense to you though, she doesn't wanna get sick if you weren't she'll hug you tightly. Worries about you.

Hollyberry Cookie
Will take care of you until you feel better, medicines needed? She will give it to you. Water? Indeed, she will give it to you. Whatever you want, just not junk foods because she will lecture you or either scold you a bit.

Pure Vanilla Cookie
*Heals you with wand*
"And you already feel better."

𓆝 𓆜 ----------------┊⁀➷
I'm sorry for reuploading again! I saw a lot of grammatical errors and mistakes! Thanks for reading <3