Chapter 1

"What's the most strangest thing you have experienced? When I was young, maybe five or six, we lived in a pretty sketchy neighborhood. There weren't many houses, but there was one that really stood out..."  The TV in the living room continued.

"Hey! None of that in here today! Cut it off!" Alden shouted from down the hall.

"What's the problem?! Scared of a little ghost Alden?!" Farrah shouted back. "Ooooooo." She made ghost noises.

"Yeah right! That shit's just unsettling." He walked up to the sofa.

"Duh... It's supposed to be."

"Gimme the remote." He lunged forward for it.

"No chance in hell pal. It's my day to choose what we watch." Farrah scrambled out of the sofa with Alden following her. "Miercoles! Help Me!!" She screamed.

Miercoles, who was standing at the refrigerator eating cheese just let out a sigh of annoyance as Farrah ran and slid in between her and the open fridge. "Let it go Alden. Her day, her choice... or I hide your Ps5 like last time."

"Please no. You're lucky Farrah." He pointed at her. Farrah stuck out her tongue at him.

"Can the two of you play nice? If I didn't know any better I'd think you both were dating."

"Oh God no!" Farrah exclaimed.

"In her dreams." Alden made a gagging sound.

Miercoles shook her head and stuck a piece of the cheese she was eating in Farrah's mouth.

"You do remember I'm lactose intolerant right?" Farrah said chewing.

"Like you care."

"True, but that means y'all have to deal with it too."

"Oh shit, spit it out."

"Too late. Already swallow it." Farrah moved from the fridge and returned to the sofa. Miercoles joined her. "You think they have to be that loud?"

"Well, what do you expect? They're playing Mario Kart." Miercoles responded.

"Jeez... Hey wanna go shopping later?

"Sure. Where?"

"The mall. I NEED new clothes...and other stuff." Farrah stated.

"Alright, but after that we have to work on that paper for Professor Newman. Its due in three days and I don't want him breathing down our necks again."

"You got a point. The others are lucky they don't have to dean with him."

"I know right. I'll go tell the gang. Pretty sure they'd wanna go with us." Miercoles got up.

"Yeah they never pass up an opportunity to get out of the house."

Later that day everyone got ready and Farrah called an Uber to pick them up. Everyone loaded in and were excited .

***********************************************************************************

Lets meet the gang shall we.

Farrah Knowles. (The Wierdo) Loves horror films and anything paranormal or unexplainable. 

Miercoles Garcia. (The Mom) Kind of the mom of the group. She's the oldest and most responsible. 

Alden Henry. (The Gamer) Games are his life. Owns lots of games an consoles. Favorites are first person shooter games. 

Mariah Saunders. (The Baby) Also called  'Baby' because she's the youngest. She's a real softie and doesn't like conflict.