[Vol.3] "Brawl In the Family!"

The scene opens up to the crowded Beacon Courtyard at dusk with Razor and Chris approaching Indigo and Onyx, who are leaning by the concrete railings.

Indigo: "Did the result meet my expectations?"

Razor: "It did, I'll let them have their victory celebration. The double rounds are next up."

Chris: "And we assume that you two are performing."

Indigo: "Yes we are. I really can't stand the air of Vale, Mistral feels more natural."

Onyx: (sighs) "You're very right about that. The people there are better in terms of manners."

Suddenly, Weiss, Ruby, Ledari, and Ozzy passed them as they ran towards the docking bays.

Razor: "What's up with them?"

Chris: "Let's check it out."

Team SAIN walks while keeping a certain distance from the running group.

Ruby: "Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?"

Weiss stops running and smiles.

Weiss: "Winter."

Ozzy: "S-Specialist Schnee?!"

Ozzy then makes himself presentable.

The scene changes to Ruby, Weiss, Ozzy, and Ledari, watching Winter, being escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and AK-200's as she exits her airship.

Ledari: "Who's that?"

Ruby: "Wait... your sister?"

Not far behind, Team SAIN increased their guard.

Indigo: "Atlas military."

Onyx: (huffs) "An eyesore once again."

Weiss: "Winter!"

The four then run-up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them.

Weiss: "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... Your presence honors us."

Winter: "Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different."

Ruby: "I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder."

Weiss punches Ruby's head, much to Ledari's surprise as Ozzy shakes his head.

Ledari: "Ruby!"

Ozzy: "Now's not the time for that..."

Weiss: "So, what are you doing here?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Of course."

Weiss smiles and nods in understanding.

Ozzy: "Well, um, Winter, I believe it is a good time to not be professional, especially around your sister..."

He suddenly gains a scared face as he sees the elder Schnee glaring at him.

Ozzy: "R-Right... My apologies..."

Ruby: "Well... this is nice... I think."

Weiss: (excitedly) "You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! (Whispers) Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-"