Chapter 19: Finding Raihan!

The peeps on the heli gasped and everyone was shock that the screaming jacket guy knew about Raihan cause there were no TVs in the tundra so nobody would know about him there!

"Hold on!" said Skip doing a front flip out of the heli just cause he could. "Riddle me this, red jacket chum! The Internet here is so bad I can't play my Candy Crush so how would you know about Raihan!".

The jacket guy was shock at the question and went "...Easy! Let me explain things!"

The jacket guy took them all in his house which was a tiny house with kitchen and a bed and table and there were also a Christmas tree in the corner! He then cleared his throat and Skip kindly gave him a water to drink and he drank it.

"Okay!" he yelled. "So I saw a dude one day and he had a kiddie dragon hoodie so I know is him!"

"That makes sense!" went Milo. "But then how do you know where the blimey lad is now!" he asked, getting an eggnog with a mistletoe from the frige and drinking it with Irish creams.

"Oh" the jacket guy ohed. "About that thing! When I met the dude he was asking me for direction to...dun dun dun, the ice temple! And then I guess no one saw him since lol I hope hes having fun there but I can take you guy there in case something happened!l"

"Sweet" Tom muttered, reloading his bomb bullets and still bummed about causing the avalanche but a sip of eggnog from Milo perked him back up and he smiled.

Leap looked down at himself and realised he was naked as he had just been born and went "Lol I have no cloths! Who has spare ones?".

So the jacket guy reached into his closet with red jackets that are all the same and he gave one to Leap to change outside and when he come back he was wearing it and used his gold powers to make glittery gold glasses to wear so people can tell beween him and Skip since he's a clone.

"Alright, NOW we can do this!" Leap roared and boomed his way out of the houseand everyone else followed!

Meanwhile, outside!

In the fields there was a farner tending to some crops. And then he died! Bede shut off his Heartmax band as he went to and looked at what the dude was growing before he did.

"Hmm..." Bede hmmed, "What in the dammery is this! I cant find those special carrots like in the books!".

Sudanly, he felt someone near and he turned to see...the mystery man in white! He scared Bede so Bede was about to Heartmax him too. But then the mystery guy took out some mystery seeds from his mystery place!

Bede clamed down and didn't and he asked "And who in the name of the sods are you!!".

The mystery guy said "These are the seeds to the carrots you want! But you need to do something for it that involve a lot of death and evil!"

The mystery guy put out a mystery hand for a shake, and Bede thought for a bit then shook it and went "My oh my, I love a little bit of death in my life!" .

He got the mystery seeds and the mystery guy started to whisper with mystery to him what he needs to do! Sounds like something very mysterious is about to happen I think!

Back in the village, the jacket guy started to lead everyone to the temple! It was a very snowy out so everyone had to wear safety goggles and umbrellas and snow shovels to get all the snow out of their way and a compass to know where they were going as there were no Internet so GPSes didn't work.

Skip was enjoying a nice hot soup on the way there and polar bears got int he way to steal it but he punched them all in the face until they ran back to their bear mommies! They went into a cave where a bunch of bats were scratching and he was annoyed so he boomed the walls until the ceiling crahsed on all the bats and they walked on the fallen ceiling, free of bats.