¢hapter i

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

As the bell rang, the students cheered as they achieve their freedom.

Students tramp in the hallway while they chat and laugh at each other's jokes.

Some of them are running and ended up being scolded by the teacher.

The birds chirp along with the bell as they flew to the sky.

A cat that is fighting for its life from the attack of the crows.

While the guy, named chifuyu Matsuno stayed in the room, dead asleep.

"Oi chifuyu wake up! "

ⓦⓗⓘⓒⓗ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡ?

"Hey! Wake up, man. How long are you planning on sleeping in here? "

"For eternity. "

Chifuyu mumbled, raising his hand lazily, eyes are still closed.

"Come on, man. Get your ass out of the chair. "

The guy groans, while shaking chifuyu on the shoulder.

"Oh, shut up! Leave me alone, will ya! Can't you see I'm sleeping!? And who permitted you to touch me! Wanna die!"

Chifuyu snap, finally opened his eyes looking at the guy furiously.

The guy looks at him in horrified, backing away.

"F-fine! Don't blame me if you got a lock-in here! " he said and tramped out the room.

"Finally peace and qui–", "psst! " chifuyu looked at the door and saw the guy giving him an 'fvck you sign, and stuck his tongue out.

A visible irk mark popped on chifuyu's head. He lifts the table in front of him. "Scram! " and throw it to the guy. A loud bang was heard when the table hit the door, causing the table to shatter into the floor. Thankfully, the guy managed to dodge the shattered pieces of the table that maybe can cost serious injuries. he looks at chifuyu with a face like he wants to pee in his pants.

He runs off while screaming in the hallway.

chifuyu groan and decide to go back to sleep. he grabs the table beside him and pulls it toward his front. he lay his head on his arm that is resting at the table and closed his eyes.

silence engulfs the room. "ugh, I can't sleep at all!" he smashed his fist to the table. I'm going to kill him if I ever saw his face again, that bastard!

he stands up and grabs his bag. oh well, never mind. I'm just going home.

and leave the room.

maybe buying mom a flower would be nice. yup, I'm going to stop by at the flower shop on my way home. he thought with a smile.

as he got out of the school building he heard a man begging.