•𝐸𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎•

Ivy pov

Leo modeling
@thisistherealLeonardoromano

Look at this cheating littel whore, fucking lesbo!
@Ivy_Dwight @AileenWestwoods
*video attachment *

I hand my phone to Aileen."What are we gonna do?" I ask panicking. "First of all let's get out of this place." she answers and hands me my clothes.

We walk out of the church trying to not be seen nor confronted by Leo. Aileen grabs my hand as we run to her car. Laughing as I step and fall over my long white gown. I lay on the wet grass laughing as Aileen strugels to stand from laughing that hard.

She strectes out her hand for me to grab. I gladly accept het offer and climb into her car. "Where to?"

"My house." Aileen says with a smirk creeping up her face. I lean over the gears tick. And grab her soft face and place a soft kiss on her full lips.

She giggles "we better get going. " the engine comes to life under her touch and we exit the venue. leaving wjst would've been my horrible future behind.

After a few hours her house comes into view. My jaw drops at the house in sight. The beautiful Spanish architecture with white walls and curved arches.

"Wow it's beautiful. " "Thanks" she flashes a smile and unlocks the car. I step into the house and it's even beter from the inside .

Dark wooden floors contrasting from the light walls. Huge glass windows  covering the walls allowing in beans of light. Her living room is straight out of a pintrest board with with vintage velvet couches and rugs with aray of colors and paterns.

My eyes land on record player on the coffe table,vintage. I step into the kitchen with black cabinets and subtle hints of rustic wood.

"Are you hungry? " She looks at me her eyes filled with joy."Starving. " my stomach aching. I sit down on the bar stool by the black island with a golden faucet in the center.

My eyes follow her as she takes out the ingredients from the fridge. "What are you making? " "It's a surprise " I smile at her playful nature and walk to the old record player.

"Do you have any vinyls?" I ask in the mood for some music. "Yup in that shelf  over there. " she points at the cubbord next to the TV. I look through the vinyls

The doors, Dusty Springfield, Ciggarets after sex but then my eye land on the perfect song, lovers rock by tv girl

[A/N I recommend playing lovers rock by TV girl]

"I love this song" Aileen says walking towards me. Our faces inches away I wrap my arms around her waist pulling our bodies closer, swaying along to the music.

Are you sick of me?
Would you like to be?
I'm tryna tell you something

She nestles her face in the crook of my neck.

Something that I already said
You like a pretty boy
With a pretty voice

I plant light kisses along her neck.

Who's trying to sell you something
Something that you already have
But if you're too drunk to drive,
And the music is right

She giggles softy, music to my ears.

She might let you stay
But just for the night
And if she grabs for your hand
And drags you along

We stand there swaying, our bodies in sync lost in the music.

She might want a kiss
Before the end of the song
Because love, can burn like a cigarette
And leave you with nothing

I smell something burning but ignore the faint scent.

While the others talk
We were listening to lovers rock
In her bedroom, in her bedroom
And if you start to kiss
And the record skips

"Do you also smell something burning? " "Oh shit the food! " she panics and run towards the kitchen.

Flip it over and sit a little closer
But if you too drunk to drive
And the music is right
She might let you stay

The fire alarm goes off, second late water is sprinkling everywhere. "Ooops! " Aileen laughs and walks over. We stand there dancing in the rain. True smiles as she spins me and tips me. She leans in and kisses me, to which I respond. Tasting her cherry lip bam.

But just for the night
And if she grabs for your hand
And drags you along
She might want a kiss
Before the end of the song

She lays me down lightly trying not to slip and fall but fails anyways. Sprawled next to each other on the wet wooden floor with no care in the world, except each other.

Because love, can burn like a cigarette
And leave you with nothing
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do,
Because love,

I turn my head facing her to which I catch her staring. "You're beautiful you know that." She says stroking my wet check. I laugh at her cringy words. "I mean it. " she says to sound serious but her words fail her and we burst out in laughter.

Laying there in a euphoric state with the stars looking down at us. Only sound filling the room is lovers rock and two lovers who've been through a lot.

_________________________________

Aileen pov

The sun rays shine trough the gaps of the dark curtains signaling the oncoming of a new day.

I roll over in the bed and look at a sleeping Ivy. I smile at the sight, her dark hair messily covering her face. Her skin golden under the rays of sunlight.

Her long lashes flutter open reveling her icy eyes. "Morning " I whisper to the sleepy figure.

She stays silent and only stares at me barely awake. "What are we going to do?" she ask out of nowhere. "What do you mean? "I ask confused.

"About Leo?"

I sigh not ready for this, so early in the morning. Until a thought crosses my mind

"I have an idea. "

Aouther note
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. please comment and vote. If anyone was confused the itlatic was the lyrics of lovers rock. Thank you soo much for reading. I really appreciate it and love all of you <3

𝐸𝑢𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎

/juːˈfɔːrɪə/
ⁿᵒᵘⁿ

ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.
ᵉˣ "𝘐𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢, 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮."

[Edited those spelling mistakes were rlly pissing me off and the constant repition of words. And now I pretty much rewrote the whole chapter. Um chow anyways so–]

Original update date : 12 November

I think–