Part 2

Asher was sat between the doms, trying not to let his shoulders bump theirs just in case he'd get punished for touching them without permission. 

"What's in the bag?" The bearded man asked after a minute or so in the car, pointing to the black duffle bag by Asher's feet.

"Um, clothes, meds, toothbrush...I think that's it, Sir." Asher listed.

"Hm. We'll look at your clothes when we get home but we'll likely just throw them away and get you new ones tomorrow." The clean shaven male decided.

"Ok Sir." Asher nodded, kind of sad that some of his favourite articles of clothing would be thrown away.

"What's wrong love? You look sad." The bearded male asked.

"No, no, it's okay. I just have quite a few clothes that I like. But if you want them gone that's fine by me. I'm yours now. You do what you want with me and my belongings." Asher word vomited.

"Love, look at me," the clean shaven man ordered. Asher hesitantly met his eye.

"Yes, we own you now. Yes, you will do as we say. But if you want something or something upsets or bothers you, we want to know. Okay? Don't be afraid to speak your mind to us." The man explained softly. Asher nodded.

"Yes Sir." He mumbled.

"We'll go through your clothes when we get home. Anything you want to keep, you can. Anything you don't, we'll throw away. Either way we'll go out tomorrow and get you more stuff." The bearded man reiterated what was said earlier. Asher nodded.

"Ok Sir. Thank you Masters."

"Anything for you my sweet." The clean shaven man smiled, wrapping an arm around Asher's shoulders and pulling him into his side.

"Do you have any questions for us?" The bearded man asked.

"Um, not many. But 1 or 2." Asher told him.

"Ask away then baby." The bearded man smiled.

"What are you names? Or, what should I call you?" Asher asked.

"Well I'm Bradley but I'd like for you to call me Daddy or Sir." The bearded man told him.

"And I'm Felix but you're to call me master." The clean shaven man said. Asher nodded and stored the information into the back of his brain.

"Do you work?" Asher asked after a minute or so.

"We're the owners of a BDSM club. Felix normally handles the money side of things while I usually mange the bar." Bradley explained.

"That's cool Sir. We weren't allowed to drink in the centre but before I went there I didn't really have any good experiences with people who were drunk." Asher frowned, thinking back to when he lived with his parents until he was 10. They were always drunk or high or both and Asher was terrified of them.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked softly.

"My mum and dad were usually drunk. They didn't want me so they got drunk or high to pretend I wasn't there. Sometimes they'd hit eachother or me." Asher explained.

"Oh baby. That's awful. We won't let anything like that happen. Everyone that works there has a 3 drink limit and everyone else has a 5 drink limit. If people start getting rowdy or even remotely violent, security chucks them out." Bradley told him. Asher nodded and leaned more into Felix's side.

"Why me?" Asher asked softly after a while.

"What do you mean sweetheart?" Felix questioned.

"Why did you pick me? There were loads of other subs that are way better than me and have a lot less issues. Why did you want me?" Asher asked again.

"Because you're perfect for us. You're adorable and sweet and skilled and well behaved. We were sitting in on your kneeling class and you had perfect posture. We have a reputation to uphold and we think you'd be perfect to help us do just that." Bradley explained.

"But I'm not smart or anything. I can't read or write or anything apart from make tea and kneel. I'm useless as a sub and a useless human being." Asher exclaimed, only focused on the bad parts of himself.

"Oi, I will not have you talking about yourself in that way. You're perfect. We can teach you to read and write if that's something you'd like. And I could teach you to make some of the drinks at the bar. It's like making tea but with alcohol. That way you could help me with that." Bradley told him.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. I'd like for you to teach me very much Sir." Asher said with his head hung.

"Hey, I'm not having a go at you. I just don't want you to talk bad about yourself, that's all." Bradley said in a very soft voice, gently tilting Asher's head up and pressing a soft kiss to the boy's cheek. Asher smiled.

"Thank you Daddy." He giggled.

"You're welcome my sweet." Bradley smiled back.

"Hey! Why do you get to kiss his cheek." Felix faux pouted. Asher giggled and leaned up to press a soft kiss to Felix's cheek.

"Aw, thank you baby. You're so sweet, unlike this grumpy asshole over here." Felix smiled, patting Bradley's chest when the man glared at him. Asher giggled and pulled his knees to his chest.

"We'll go over rules when we get home and we'd like to inspect you if that's okay with you?" Bradley said.

"Inspect, Sir?" Asher asked, not quite sure what Bradley was referring to.

"To make sure you don't have any bruises or injuries that need sorting out and that you haven't got any broken bones or anything like that. Would that be okay?" Bradley explained.

"Umm...I've never been naked around anyone but the trainers before." Asher mumbled while biting his lip.

"That's okay. We'll go slow and you can colour out at any time okay?" Felix told him, running his hands through Asher's hair. Asher nodded.

"Ok Master." He replied verbally.

"Good boy." Felix smiled, pressing a kiss to Asher's hair.

"How long?" Bradley asked in a demanding tone to whoever was driving after sliding back the screen separating the front and back.

"Pulling through the gates now Sir." The man driving replied. Bradley nodded once and closed the screen again.

"You know you don't always have to be so rude to Greg right? He's actually quite a nice guy." Felix chuckled.

"If you're nice to people, they expect things from you. I don't get attached to people we employ because we're bound to get rid of them sooner or later." Bradley told Felix honestly. Asher gulped. Would they get rid of him soon too?

"Does that mean you're gonna get rid of me soon as well Sir?" Asher whispered.

"What? Baby, no. Never. I'm sorry I made you think that. We'd never get rid of you. You're ours now. That's never changing." Bradley explained and pulled Asher onto his lap, kissing his cheek several times to try and console the teen that was close to bursting into tears. Asher nodded and buried his head into Bradley's neck, inhaling his woody, earthy scent.

"We're home Sir's." The driver told them when he opened the back door to let them out.

"Thanks Greg. Say hello to Mary for me." Felix smiled as he stepped out with Asher's bag over his shoulder. Bradley climbed out with Asher sat on his hip, face still in Bradley's neck, and nodded at Greg with a small smile.

"Thanks." He said gruffly before strutting off inside without another word. Felix shook his head with an amused smile and followed his husband inside. Bradley made a beeline for the livingroom and set Asher down on the couch before sitting down on the coffee table in front of him. Felix joined him on the table and both grinned at the skinny sub before them.

"Welcome home baby boy."