REMEMBER ME

" Simon takes a fighting position and Valak looks at the right part of Simon's chest and sees his badge, then he notices that Simon's badge has no feathers on it.
When Simon signed up he recived a badge and the oracle elf girl told him how the badges are working, the oracle elf told him: "Overall Feathers on the badges of adventurers tells the power of the adventurer. To get your 1 feather badge you need to do at least 7 newbie mission." Simon did only 3 newbie missions which were:
1: Killing the rats monster nest under a bridge.
2: Killing some goblins who were stealing cows from the local farms.
3: Finding a thief who stole a talisman from a girl."

" So in summary Simon didn't get his first 1 feather badge yet. Every guild has an oracle elf, oracle elves aren't strong at all but posses a special magic which can say if you tell the truth or lie. In other words you can't trick the guild saying you did a mission and get the money when you actually didn't do the mission."

" The oracle elf also told Simon that: "To advance from 1 feather badge to the 2 feathers badge, adventurers needs to do 10 medium missions, newbie missions does not count for advancing in the 2,3,4,5 feathers badge. To advance from 2 feathers badge to 3 feathers badge, adventurers needs to do 15 medium missions and 1 hard mission.
To advance from 3 feathers to 4 feathers adventurers needs to do at least 7 hard missions. Most of the adventurers have the 3 feathers badge, most of them are dying in hard missions because they attempt for the 4 feathers badge. The highest badge is the 5 feathers badge, to get that you need to do an eroic act, killing a demon on your own, killing a dragon on your own, overall big eroic acts."

" The oracle elf as well has a staff who can help the adventurers with advices but will not insist if the adventurer doest not want, Simon did not wanted advices for newbie missions."

VALAK: You have no feathers on your badge and you want to kill me... you're funny i will give you that. (Laughs Weirdly)

SIMON: Enough talking. (Intense Tone)

*THE BATTLE IS FAST SPEED SO IMAGINE IT LIKE THAT*

" Simon went ahead very fast to face Valak as they started throwing fists at each other with a good amount of speed.
Valak catched Simon's leg and throwed him on the ground."

Valak: Dark Magic: Darken Fists.

" After Valak casted his spell, his fists were in a purple-black aura and he started to hit Simon in the stomach as Valak smiled weirdly."

" Simon had a very resistent body but still felt the punches very hard.
Simon used his leg and kicked Valak in the head which gave Simon the oportunity to get up fast as he did, after he got up he drank one of his bronze potions which was wind magic. Simon bent down and he put his right hand on the ground and said "Wind Magic: Wind Ball!"
A wind ball formed in Simon's right hand and Valak started to laugh.

SIMON: *Talking In His Mind
Wind Magic: Wind Scythe!

" Simon concentrated his eyes on Valak's left side and then a scythe appeared in Valak's left attempting to take Valak's head off, but Valak dodged in the last secund, right after Valak dodged Simon threw the wind ball at Valak and it hit him right in the face.
Valak was very shocked as he didn't expect attacks like that from Simon though he didn't seemed to be  affected by the wind ball."

SIMON: At least the wind ball hit him!

VALAK: *Talking In His Mind*
The spell he casted created a small wind ball in his hand, then how did a scythe appeared in my left??
Don't tell me this little brat casted a spell in his mind.. If that's the case it means the wind ball was a distraction, he bent down just to make me look what spell he will do. This brat is pretty smart. Pretty impressive that he can cast spells by saying the spell in his mind.