Canon Deviations

This story loosely follows the canon storyline of MHA. The differences are:-

1. Izuku has a younger twin sister, Izumi. She has a telekinesis quirk. She wants to be a hero alongside her elder brother. Her presence is the reason Izuku doesn't get bullied as much. The bullies don't mess with Izuku while she is around. She doesn't know about what happens when she isn't around though.

(What Izumi looks like👇👇👇)

2. Hisashi is dead. He died when the twins were 3. He left behind a fairly large inheritance(he was filthy rich), however most of it is not available till the twins are 18.

3. For all our sanities sake, let's just say that multiple people in Inko's family had quirks similar to Izuku's and that Hisashi just so happens to be member of AFO's family tree(a very distant one and this has no effect on the story because both are unaware of their connection.)

4. Izuku also looks different though not very much(for now)

His appearance 👇👇👇

3

3. The story starts 7 months before the U.A Exams, so 3 months later than canon. The timeline won't be that different though.

PS. If you know who the guy on the cover is, we are now friends and you can't stop me. Same if you know who his new appearance is based on.(It won't be shown for a few chapters.)