Six

Melly's P

Melly's P.O.V

I woke up and it felt surreal...I had no idea that I would do that, but I'm madly in love with Jare. You would think that after all I've been through I wouldn't want to do that to myself again but I did.

I began to stretch and immediately I felt like my back was going to have some bolts put in it cause that man right there fucked my entire walk up, I had to physically pick my legs up and try to swing them off the bed, until I noticed that I was the only one in my bed the other side was nicely made up my pure white comforters and sheets look like someone made them up. I immediately got confused, I got up this time thr energy and adrenaline caught up to me, I checked all over the entire upstairs of my house my bathrooms, my movie room, my balconies...Jarad fucked me, got me pregnant again cause let's face it that nigga nutted and nutted hard, and left and didn't say anything.

I started hyperventilating...

I called my bestfriend Megan she's the one I go to when I'm about to have a panic attack. I pressed her contact and dialed her number, it rang 3 times before she got on the phone and said

"IT'S THE HOTTEST BITCH ALIVE, How can I help you?"

I replied "First of all why would you ever answer the phone like that bitch" and started laughing almost forgetting im about to have a panic attack. She said " Cause bitch I am...MUAH, now wassup bestie boo??"

I almost couldn't let her finish before I blurted out "Megan I fucked up, I fucked up bad..." at this point the tears had started falling. "I did something last night I think I shouldn't have...I fucked him Meg, I told him I forgave him which I did and that I loved him and missed him and fucked him and I don't mean fuck bitch I mean I was using your knee trick and everything...I woke up and he's gone Meg...I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE" I was full blown crying, tears wouldn't stop, I thought I would throw up by how hard I was crying.

She gets back on the phone trying to calm me down "Melly baby calm down and breathe for me, it's okay, you're okay. Just Breathe, Jarad would not do that to you, just call him."

I yelled back to her "I DON'T WANNA CALL HIM, I was just a useless fuck to him, I should've known, he still loves his ex, I'm so much smarter than this, I was blinded by my love for him, what if he left again, Meg I can't do this by myself I think he got me pregnant not again, he can't put me through this again by myself, I'm not strong enough. Meg what if all he said last night was a lie just to get in my panties??? Am I that desperate or stupid IM AN IDIOT"

I couldn't stop crying even if I wanted to. my face looked swollen eyes puffy and red, until I heard a deep voice say "Don't ever let me hear you call yourself Stupid or an Idiot, you hear me? You So MUCH more than that! You smart, funny, creative, kind, loving and so much more. And our baby gon have all yo beautiful characteristics you hear me MRS. DEMONS-HIGGINS?"

I looked at my room door and there stood Jarad, I was so shocked I almost tuned out Megan saying "BITCH I TOLD YOU, We was downstairs cooking for yo ass and making plans"

I looked at my phone and said "We?!?!" and I heard running up the stairs and saw Megan at my door too. And she said "yeah bitch WE, I told you he wouldn't do that." I looked at Jare and he said "Baby Did I do this, make you have panic attacks? Please tell me, matter fact don't cause I know I did. I'm so sorry baby, I never meant to put you through that, I called Megan while you were sleep.(Jarad walked over and sat on the bed holding my hands and continued) I wanted to know how I can get my wife truly truly back with everything and do something special. We made breakfast and was finna make plans so I can show you I'm sorry."

I looked at him and saw the sincerity in his voice and it was so hard to find a lie in his eyes, he meant it all before Megan said "look baby i'm finna go get Pardi and we'll be back in a few hours to finish the plans but Jarad got some alone time scheduled for you both, and I told him about the panic attacks he's gonna be here for you too now, you gotta trust him baby. It's okay I know it hurts but he got the blessing bitch and you know Ion give those out anymore especially after Lamar.

I replied in broken laughter saying "Yeah I know Meg"

And then she said "oh and Jermaine, then it was Kendall, then Jeremiah"

I threw a pillow at her laughing "Alright bitch I get it I had some bad options"

she replied "BAD?!?!"(in her Soulja Boy voice" baby they was horrendous, I still wanna put at least a bullet in that nigga Jermaine he did you so wrong but that's neither here nor there, now we'll be back whore bye love you"

she walked over and hugged me and whispered "he's really sorry baby, give him a chance and don't think the worst right away"

Soon she left and I heard the downstairs door closed and just looked at him and he looked back at me with tears in his eyes. I asked him what was wrong he said "I never meant to cause you so much pain i'm sorry baby, I promise as long as you carry my kids and be mine Ima spend the rest of eternity trying to make it up to you" He just hugged me and I hugged him back and told him it's okay.

After we ate I asked him what the plans for today was, he told me he canceled the plans with my assistant and that I needed a personal day...I never take personal days so I was lost.

Jare then said "this what's finna happen the first 2 hours we finna lay down and watch Greys Anatomy(he knows that's my favorite show) and every 30 minutes ima play with my pussy" I just looked at him shocked as hell cause where did this boldness come from...he then went on to say "if you keep your legs elevated that means my babies gon find your babies and then our baby gon come you feel me so ima make it enjoyable for you."

Bitch I know I ain't feeling no hormones cause I almost burst into tears, and so we laid there for 2 hours and when those 30 mins came up I swear Jare was making me squirt every 5 of those 30 minutes it was pain and pleasure. We started on season 6 and I cried when O'Malley died and he took that as the opportunity to make me nutt again so I would be okay...and I loved it. I definitely think i'm pregnant cause ain't no way i'm not. This man really loves me.

Out of nowhere Jarad said "you know you don't think in yo head right right? you be saying ya thoughts out loud so yeah you preggo baby and I love you"...we both started laughing loudly and I just enjoyed his embrace.

Nick's P.O.V

"Mikey calm down it's okay baby, I know it hurts and I know it's not what you wanna hear but maybe it's what's best, he's moved on. You got to to baby."

Mikey replied "Nicky how did he do it so quick?? Was I nothing to him?"

Cordae jumped in and said "Mikey look this shit suck but you were everything to him he loved you and you hurt him, give him time. If i was him and Jay made me feel like that even if it was just jokes I would leave his ass too, just give him space."

I then looked at Cordae and said "Dae damn why you say that, couldn't have been nicer?"

Dae replied " nice for what? sugarcoat for what? this the only way we heal with truth it is gon be okay, Mikey gon find someone new and good for him."

Mikey looked up and said "well I have been talking to this boy Jermaine but we haven't talked a lot maybe we could go on a date or something maybe some quick sex will do the job?"

Dae and I both said "Yes" then I said "maybe just see what's out there, there's more to life then asking the same question Am I Wrong all the time."