PROLOGUE.

JARAD'S P

JARAD'S P.O.V

I sat in the room listening to all of them, my blood was boiling. You know the cartoon where the character is so mad steam comes out of their ears? yeah that's me right now...they all sat there just laughing and making fun of me.

"Aye y'all look at that nigga now, why his ass look like he finna cry on me" Taymor said, and they all started laughing including Mikey, when Nick speaks up and says "Trip you not throwing it back on his sad ass no more or sum? Why his bitch ass always sad?"

Mikey started busting out laughing saying "Ion know wassup with that nigga anymore y'all, his depressed ass be fucking and damn near crying like ain't you supposed to be happy when you in somebody guts tf"

Again they all laughed and Jahseh spoke up and said " Guys that shit ain't positive...but then again all this nigga play is some stupid ass sad ass music dam foo you black we don't get sad around here." Again they all started laughing again, I was so close to going the fuck off, I'm so sick of these dumb ass mfs, always got shit to say and it's annoying as hell.

And finally it was the last straw that broke the niggas back idc I think that's how you say it...My own boyfriend said " Bestfriend you right, this nigga always sad, tryna make us listen to his depressing ass music, his ass so weird"

And at that moment...I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I yelled " YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! FUCK ALL OF Y'ALL IGNORANT MFS. I'm so fucking tired of y'all making fun of me, you stupid dumb ass inconsiderate pieces of trash every last one of y'all..." Cordae tried to calm me down " Jarad, fam calm down you know they joking, you ain't gotta say all that." But it was to no avail.

I said " NAHHHH fuck allat bullshit these niggas always saying shit about me, y'all supposed to be my niggas, mannn fuck every last one of y'all dumb ass stupid ass irrelevant niggers, I hope all of y'all die sucking each other's dick since that's all y'all seem to do sucking dick after dick it's weird y'all don't have no diseases you faggots. Yeah I know I'm gay but fuck y'all, what kinda friends are y'all..." Then I turned and looked at Michael " AND YOU?!?! FUCK YOU CLEAN TF OUT...(Tears had started flowing out of Michael's eyes)I fucking trusted you Mikey, you're supposed to be my lil baby, my boyfriend, someone I trust.."

Michael says" But Jare you can trust me baby, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

I said " Sorry isn't enough now Michael, you of all people KNOW what I've been through, yo lizard looking ass know why I'm sad...you know I'm still sad over my mom killing herself, EVERY FUCKING DAY I wake up and I don't get to hold my mom...You get to go home to yours while I'm hurting.

Michael now sobbing said "But Jare I'm sorry baby, I thought you were okay with the jokes we all crack on each other" Then Nick says" Yeah Jarad come on nigga we get it, we for real was just joking" Suddenly everyone chimes in telling me their sorry and it was all a joke.

Michael then says" Jarebear I'm sorry baby, I know how you've been going through depression, I should've never said anything" I ignore him going to put the rest of my clothes in my suitcase since I had most of them already packed we had just got to the resort and called an uber to take me to the airport, then 2-3 mins. later coming back into the room looking at all them, then Symere speaks up " Jarad where are you going?" and I said "Since I'm too sad for all of you, have fun on this shitty ass couples resort I don't ever wanna be around any of you again"

Michael sobbing even more says " Baby please don't go... I-I Love You...I'm sorry" He walks up to me wrapping his arms around me snuggling his head underneath my chin and I'm not gone lie I loved that about him his hugs were everything but this time...I didn't want anything from him, in fact I wanted nothing from him ever again. I quietly said "Your sorry isn't enough" So I pried his arms off of me and in a fit of rage pushed him to the ground and yelled at him "DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN MICHAEL, DON'T CALL ME, TEXT ME, FACETIME ME, FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA...NONE OF IT"

Symere, Nick, Jahseh, Diego, Gazzy, and Cordae all ran to Mikey and tbh it hurt me a little bit but that only lasted a few seconds. Michael through his cries said " Baby Why??"

Then I said words I'm not even sure I entirely meant but I'm pretty sure I meant. " Don't call me baby, I'm not your baby anymore and I'll never be... I don't love you at all anymore...in fact I HATE YOU!" Those words sealed his and I fate and he just stared at me and let out a ear piercing scream and started uncontrollably crying and I got a notification my uber was here to take me to the airport, I picked up my suitcase and walked out never looking back to ever speak to them again and never speak to...whatever his name was again.

I mean.. Am I wrong for feeling how I feel? I don't know and I don't care this flight back to Florida is what I need maybe I'll go see my mom she would know what to do rn...