Chapter 15

Cassy's Pov

After shopping we went home, I wanted to head to bed immediately but Rebekah made me be present for trying the gowns that she ordered.

"Alright, I got ten even though there are 4 of us but at least we have options." said Rebekah. "I can just choose one right now, I don't need to try all of them." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"You." she points at me. "You are gonna be our trying gown mannequin." she said and I gasp. "Why me?" I ask. "Because you have a hot body and are perfect." said Freya.

"Can I have some sleep cause I have no energy right now, please Bexs have some mercy for me and let me rest a bit, then I promise you I'll try as many gowns as you like." I say and she sighs.

"Fine we'll try them later." she says. I smile and hug her. "Thank you, love you." I say and go to my room and fall asleep as soon as I hit my pillow.

~

Klaus's Pov

"Brother do you think it's a good idea to invite the Salvatores at the ball?" asked Elijah. "Though Cassy might get a bit uncomfortable with Stefan being there I find this an opportunity to show Stefan what he is missing and how regretful he is for breaking our sisters heart." I smile.

"That's a great idea Nik, but I hope Cassy won't get mad for Stefan being there." said Kol. "Hope she won't be mad at us you say." said Elijah and we both nod.

~
*Next day*

So even though Bexs let me sleep yesterday as soon as I woke up she dragged me to her room where Hope and Freya were waiting to try on the dresses.

"Alright, now you have plenty of energy to try them." she smiled. "My goodness, it's 8am and you want me to try on gowns already?" I asked.

"Yes now go on." she said and I go in the bathroom and change. I come out with this red sparkly gown. "So?" I say spinning.

"Too sparkling." said Hope. I sigh and go back in. I come out with a dark green one. "Cute but to revealing." said Freya and I huff.

I come out with this yellow V-neck. "To bright and old fashioned." said Rebekah. I roll my eyes and go back in. I come out with this purple gown with small butterflies on it. "To formal." said Hope. I grunt and go back in.

After many and many tries finally they came into an agreement.

"For heavens sake I thought that nightmare would never end." I say sitting down. "At least it was worth it." said Rebekah."Yeah the dresses were really pretty."said Hope. "Yeah and they looked amazing on Cassy." said Freya.

"When is the ball Bexs?" I ask. "Tomorrow night so until then we can get the place and the invitations ready." she said. "Salvatores are a bigg no." I warned her.

"Come on we could use some drama, what's a Mikaelson ball without drama." she said. "I'm telling you Rebekah Mikaelson." she looked serious after I said her full name.

"If I see them there you know I will be so mad and I will leave the damn party, so consider this a warning." I say walking away.

~

Freya's Pov

"You heard her, Salvatores a bigg no." I say and she sighs. "Me and Nik were planning to invite Stefan to show him what he is missing, and how regretful he is for breaking Cassy's heart. But now she is being on full warnings and I cannot make her hate me." she said.

"Maybe inviting Stefan isn't a good idea aunt Bexs, we all now how much he hurt aunt Cass. So I guess you should take her warning very serious." said Hope.

~

Next chapter:The ball