Chapter 32

Caroline's Pov

Me and Elena were talking when we see Stefan walk in with two other people behind him."Stefan why is Mikael and Esther with you?" elena asked confused.

"They offered to help us." Stefan smiled.

"You two want to help us kill Cassy?" I ask approaching them. "We've wanted this for centuries, glad to know there's volunteers." smiled Mikeal.

"So have you gotten any plans?" said Esther. "Yeah we are gonna use our human friend Matt as bait to distract Cassy while we grab her and take her away from the other Mikealsons." said Elena

"Will it work?" asked Mikael. "Yes trust us." I smiled. "Alright, but first we send them a message." Mikael smirked.

~

Cassy's Pov

After 4 hours of different games we finally went home. "Uhgg I've never complained about my feet hurting this much." said Rebekah.

"I need sleep, like a lot." groaned Freya. "I don't think I can go to school tomorrow I'm way to exhausted." sighed Hope.

"It's okay little one you can skip tomorrow. You go to bed I'll be there soon." I smile as she walks upstairs. I yawn stretching my arms. "Honestly today was soo fun, I kept hitting Elijah's car when he didn't pay attention." laughed Kol.

"And the I hit you back." chuckled Elijah. "We leave tomorrow family day, cause we need it since all we've been through is threats and danger." I sigh as they nod.

"Yes your right, goodnight sister." said Nik kissing my head.

"goodnight brothers."

~
*Next day*

Klaus's Pov

"Niklaus!" I hear Elijah yell and I speed downstairs to see this coffin in the middle of the living room.

"What is this?" I ask confused. "We have no idea me and Kol wanted the whole family gathered to see what's inside." said Elijah.

"Alright call the girls but Cassy's not home yet, she went to the grocery shop." said Kol. "Rebekahh Freya come down." I yell and I see them both run down.

"Nik what's wrong?" asked Rebekah. "What's that coffin doing there?" asked Freya frowning. "We don't know what's inside it so we need us all present to see it but Cassy isn't home yet." said Kol.

"Well let us see first so she won't worry." said Freya and I nod. I approach the coffin and open it as the girls gasp and I sigh. "Who did this?" I say controlling my anger.

"Finn." Rebekah's voice cracks as she holds her tears seeing Finn dead with a stake driven in his chest. "NO!" screamed Freya falling to her knees as she cried out while Kol was holding her to his arms.

"We cannot let Cassy see him, she'll be devastated." cried Rebekah. "We also can't hide it from her." said Elijah. "She will be broken Lijah, Finn was her everything." sniffed Freya.

"I'm home!" we hear Cassy as she walked in the house.

~

Cassy's pov

I walk in the living room to see this coffin and everyone crying. "What happened?" I ask concerned walking towards the coffin but Nik stops me.

"Cassy before you see what's in there I need you to stay calm." he said and I frown. "Nik your scaring me." I say as I walk past him and I freeze in my steps.

I see my brother with a stake in his heart veins on his face... dead! "Finn!" I whisper with a soft voice as I shed a tear. "Who.did.this!" I say calmly. "We don't know." said Kol.

While I was processing everything I got a message and I pull my phone out and read the message out loud. "I expect you have received my gift, so sorry that I forgot to write a note but I have to say with much pleasure it was such an amusement killing your beloved brother. I want you to suffer Cassandra Mikealson and with that you might just be the next one in a coffin." I cried as I smash my phone to the wall and scream in anger.

"I am going to kill her, again." I spat. "Who sent that?" asked Elijah. "Caroline." I whisper. "That bitch will pay and die in the worst way possible." I say angry.

"Sister we will make them pay but we have to think first." said Kol. "I have had enough of them, threatening us each day making us run like scared dogs, well not anymore because this time they've crossed the line." I say making my way out.

"Where are you going?" asked Nik.

"To kill those bitches who took my brother from me."

~