ignore them

Mc or IRL: realistic minecraft

requested: nope :)

storyline: y/n goes to technos house for a school project but keep getting interrupted by his brothers

word count: 763

pronouns: she/her/herself

——

Y/n POV

me and techno finish the walk from school back to his house.

we walk in through the door, taking off our shoes and walking to his room.

"got the stuff?" techno asks in his monotone voice.
"yup. ready to get working?"
"i guess" techno replies lazily.

his door bursts open, revealing a tall man with a red beanie and yellow shirt.

"tech- woah. why is there a girl in your room?"

he breaths in to answer but before he can, a tall, but shorter than the last man runs in.

"TECHNO HAS A GIRL IN HIS ROOM?"
"YEAH!" the first guy answered.

"guys go away" techno complained
"NO WHO IS SHE WHY IS SHE? HERE HOW DO YOU KNOW EACHOTHER? IS THERE ANYTHING GOING ON? DO YOU LIKE HER? DOES SHE LIKE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO IN HERE? DOES PHIL KNOW ABOUT THIS? HOW LONG IS SHE HERE FOR?" the blonde haired teen questioned.

techno sighed, then said

"her name is y/n, we're in the same school, there's nothing going on, no i don't, no she doesn't, we're doing a school project, yes he does, and until we are done."

"how did you remember all those questions?" the tall man asks

"will, can you and tommy just get out?" techno says.

"BUT I-" the man i assumed to be tommy was cut off by techno slamming the door in their faces and locking it.

he leans against the door, and sighs.

"sorry 'bout my brothers."

i laugh.

"it's cool."

- small time skip -

Techno POV

i scratch my head, wondering how in hell we are going to finish this on time.

we are both exhausted.

i realize that y/n is laughing.

"what's so funny?"
"i'm sorry- it's just.. your braid.."

i glance in my mirror and see that with all the head scratching i messed up my braid.

"want me to fix it?" she asks.
"go for it."

Y/n POV

i move to sit directly behind him. i pull his hair to behind him so i have better access to it.

just then, the doorknob starts to turn.

"son, mind telling my why the door is locked?"

"it's cause wilbur and tommy kept annoying us"

"us?" he asks.

"me and y/n. i told you she was coming over to help with a school project"

"oh right. do you mind unlocking it?"

techno sighs, then stands up and unlocks the door and opens it. his dad looks in the room, and sees the project scattered everywhere.
he nods, then goes back to the kitchen.

techno closes the door again, but doesn't lock it due to phil's command.

"sorry 'bout that" he apologizes in his same monotone voice.
"it's fine" i reply, as techno sits back down in front of me for me to braid his hair.

i pull it into three sections, intertwining them. i grab his elastic, tying it around the bottom of the braid.

"thanks" he says
"no problem" i respond.

i lie back, still exhausted. techno leans back too, the back of his head now resting on my stomach.

i start playing with the hair that isn't braided.

soon, the door opens again.

it's wilbur.

"hey te- WOAH! TOMMY! PHIL!"

techno rolls his eyes, but neither of us make an effort to try and move.

they both come up the stairs, tommy gasping loud at us.

phil looks in, and sees how content techno looks.

"c'mon boys. stop bothering them" phil says, turning to the boys and carefully bringing them away from the door.

"damn it he didn't close the door," techno complains. he stands up and closes the door, then instead of lying next to me or back where he was, he lays with his chin on my stomach, and wraps his arms around my waist.

i put my hands on the back of his neck, looking down at his content smile, making me smile as well.

"techno i think you're sleep deprived"
"oh i most definitely am but that's not why i'm doing this"

maybe i was wrong when i thought i didn't like him

Techno POV

maybe i was wrong when i said i didn't like her

first chapter done :)

if you want a part 2 you can ask and i'll do it, but if not i'll leave it at this.

-author <3