Chapter 2.

Within seconds, and a tiring, long ran Evan and Timothee found themselves inside an abnormally odd building, in front of an iron, white door with the words 'NEXUS' written upon it with golden letters that Timothee found creepy. The rest of the place was probably the weirdest place Timothee had ever been to. It was a round white, marble, huge room with columns all over it. The columns were impressively decorated by sculpted leaves and other flowers that Timothee didn't quite recognize but truly liked.

And while Timothee was marveling at this fabulously impressive room, Evan had probably made it a purpose to beat up the white entrance as he was spilling threats and occasionally cuss words from inside gritted teeth, his fists banging on the door as he shouted 'Hugo' over and over again.

"What are you waiting for? The door to fight you back?" Timothee sarcastically asked, rolling his eyes at the very childish-like actions of his companion. Evan didn't even shoot much as a glare towards his way as he continued yelling at the door. "If yes, then I am truly sorry to inform you that it won't."

"What is this fuss abo- Of course it's you Lorry. What is it now? A kid fell and scraped their knee? Or they don't like the yellow teddy bear anymore?" A voice was heard from somewhere and Timothee instinctively and without even realizing it jumped behind Evan, but quickly took a step away from him afraid that he would notice. And he very much did not need him to notice.

"Listen you little warm, when someone is calling for you, YOU ANSWER! OPEN THE DAMN THING OR I'LL BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF!" Evan shouted at the door and Timothee was surprised he could even yell. That this happy existence with the big smile could get mad. Well, he would often fly off the handle. Timothee would. He could get mad so easily that he had come to believe that it was actually some sort of problem that hadn't been diagnosed or something. At school, he had gotten into fistfights a couple of times, but generally, he tried to be as invisible as he possibly could. He didn't need a bunch of those jerks that strutted around the school, thinking they own the bloody place, to be talking to him.

In a matter of seconds, the door was open and Timothee found himself following a livid Evan inside, Evan's leather boots hitting the cold marble, making an echo in there. Well, he certainly did look intimidating at the moment, with his usually warm grey eyes had practically turned into a cold steely color.

"Evan! It is such a pleasure to see you again." A plump spectacle-wearing young man who was sat behind an enormous desk that was almost hiding him from sight, greeted though he had on the fakest smile, a sign that indicated he wasn't exactly thrilled to see the furious boy that was staring at him ready to actually murder him in cold blood.

Timothee had been too busy inspecting the luxurious room, to even set a glance at the man who was talking so the thing he was met with when he looked at him was quite enough to make a small yelp of sock escape his lips. The man had wings. Wings! Nearly featherless, ugly-looking grey wings that were beginning from somewhere at his back and spread way above his round head.

"Why does he have wings?!" Timothee instinctively asked, his voice coming a bit higher than intended, panic hooding his features.

"Because he is a ruddy idiot!" Evan responded as though it was the most natural thing. Timothee felt all the color draining from his face as panic washed over him. Where was he? How did he get here? He came to the conclusion that this was probably just a bad dream, and he talked himself into waiting for his mother to wake him up. To come and brush his hair with her fingers and tell him that he would be late for school. He would have done anything for this right now.

"I don't even know why the kids like you so much." The plump man, Hugo as Timothee later learned, muttered under his breath making Evan only the more furious as he hit his fist hard on the desk.