Chapter 7: Oh ew, but also hmm?

It was fucking nasty, but what did I expect? Of course biting into a dead uncooked animal would be disgusting!
I just hope it'll give me enough energy back to survive....
Thankfully, Parker was kind enough to get me more water.

I ate as much as I could stomach without throwing up, which wasn't a lot...but enough to stop that intense hunger from driving me insane.

Parker was mostly just watching me as I finished up eating, an elbow on his leg as his head lazily rested on his hand, quietly chirping to himself every now and then.

He's an interesting creature for sure, I wonder why no one has talked about these monsters yet...

Well, Parker didn't exactly act like a monster, at least not around me. I'm still not sure why he decided to spare me from that other creature...or clean my wounds....or...

"Sat...isfied?" He chirped, his glossed out eyes continuing to stare directly into mine. I don't think it was supposed to be as threatening as it looked...

"Uh...yeah, I should be good for now..." I coughed, taking another sip out of my water bowl.

"You know...I kind of feel like a pet of some sort considering I'm literally drinking my water from a bowl." I huffed, placing the now empty bowl next to me.

A small giggle left him as he lifted his hand up to my throat, gently wrapping it around, "Hehehe...co..llar."

"Pfff, honestly? If you were to somehow find a collar laying around here, and it was my size, I would probably let you put it on me, you know, for the jokes and stuff! It would be hilarious!" I laughed, theres no way a collar would fit around my neck.

A smirk slowly formed on his lips as his raspy voice spoke, "G...ood...boy...hahaha."

Processing what he said, I could feel my entire body go up into flames, it was almost an uncomfortable feeling, by that I mean it felt like I was sitting in a fireplace.

Was...was his grip tightening or.....was it just me?

"O-Oh? Y...Yeah...I would probably have to be...especially in these caves." I anxiously smiled, continuing to burn up.

His eyes were locked onto my neck as he held his grip. His hand wasn't tightening around me, but it for sure felt like it was by each passing second.

To my surprise, his head moved forward, and soon enough, his lips found their home on the side of my neck.

"Mmh?! A-Ah....Parker? What are you...doing.." I sharply inhaled.

"Affec..tion." He hummed quietly, gently planting a kiss.

"D-Dude...I don't need affection right now..." I sighed, groaning at the sudden feeling of his scratchy tongue touching my neck.

I about lost it when his purring started back up as he continued to lick at that one singular spot.

"C'mon, dude~ You gotta...quit it..." I muttered, nonchalantly tilting my head to the side to give him more room.

It definitely didn't come off as secretly as I hoped, because he immediately grazed his tongue up the rest of my neck, pulling back once he reached my ear.

"J-Jeez....sometimes I think your just gonna bite into me and that would be that..." I huffed, my head feeling all fuzzy and weird as I laid down on my back.

Another giggle left Parker's throat as he placed his hands on both of my legs, spreading them open.

I felt too nice at the time to care about what he was doing, and only felt nicer once I felt a hand lightly rub against the bulge that formed in my pants.

"Haaa~ d...don't do...that~" I muttered, allowing my hips to raise in the air.

I flung an arm over my eyes as I felt him slowly pull down my pants, chirping enthusiastically.

Then, what was probably the most unluckiest timing ever for the both of us...

A loud, bloodcurdling screech was heard from across the cave, coming straight for us.