Chapter 3: Rivalries and Marriages

14 Billion Years Ago:

One day in Elysium, the plain higher the heaven, there were two beings that were in constant fighting mode. Two brothers, to be exact and they were the first beings to ever exist. Erebus, who was one of the brothers, helped create the different dimensions of the Multiverse alongside Davoth. Unfortunately, something terrible happened that caused Erebus to get mad at Davoth and turned on him. The Primordials, who are beings that live in hell and not having the ability to compromise, they waged war against each other to decide who would take Davoth's throne if the time were to ever come, all except for Eden and Demise. Davoth tried to settle it down, though nothing worked. So he gave himself no choice. He created the Mega God, to destroy his children who were at war with each other since it was causing too much destruction. The primordials were kinda retarded back then. In doing so of the destruction of his children, he accidentally killed his own wife, and put him in a great state of depression. But Demise thought his father did it with full intention, and was just acting sorrowful so nobody got suspicious of him. So he pretty much possessed and corrupted Davoth and sought to destroy all his father made through his own vision as punishment, though before they were given the chance Erebus and Eden casted them down into Hell, along with the mega god so nobody could use it ever again for destructively drastic measures like that primordial war, for it caused too much havoc.

14 Billion Years Later, in the 1400's:
The village of Berk, Norway.

A lot of weeks after Alastan met Marienne, they have spent a lot of time together and became the best of friends. Marienne showed Alastan what she could do with magic and Alastan showed her how to use weapons. Alastan was starting to gain romantic feelings towards Marienne, and she, of course felt the same. Their parents thought that they spend way too much time together and decided to separate the two. But the two didn't give up as they found a way to meet in secret and hang out. As they grew older and became adults, their parents found out that they have been meeting in secret after Aretha saw them in the forest, one day. When Marienne and Alastan revealed that they both are in love, Marienne's father got angry. Then when Alastan tries to propose to Marienne, her father kicked him out and banished him from ever seeing his daughter again. Alastan didn't appreciate how he was treated so he decided to just full-on confront her parents.

Alastan: "Your Majesties, I love your daughter. She is the most amazing, beautiful, unique person who deserves the most happiness. I love her with all my heart, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

Marienne came down and was speechless at what she heard. Then Agnar and Athena finally gave in and gave him their blessing. But they noticed Marienne, and motions Alastan to turn around. Alastan then gets down on one knee and proposes.

Alastan: "Marienne Lillegard, the love of my life, will you please make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?"

Marienne then replies to his question with a kiss. A few weeks later, the Royal wedding was under way and after they exchanged vows, they became the happiest couple in the kingdom.

Finally finished with Chapter 3! Sorry it took a while! I've been so busy with other stuff that I almost forgot about this. Anyway, thank you so much for reading, my fiery readers! I hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for more. Until then, my little flames!