Episode 1: A pipe Start

BGM: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door; Bowser's Castle

In a volcanic wasteland, a four-fingered hand with claw-tipped fingers popped out of a river of lava and then a head with orange hair came out, then it proceeded to swim until it grabbed a rock to get out of the way and then pulled itself out.

It turned out to be a huge and burly bipedal tortoise. His bushy eyebrows and mane are fittingly a bright, fiery-orange that is depicted in a loose cockscomb and has bright red eyes. He sports two small horns, many spikes on his shell with brown-orange spike-rings, as well as his tail. He has several spikes collars around his neck and arms. His face and shell are green while his plastron and muzzle are beige and his tail and limbs are orange-tinged yellow.
He is King Bowser Koopa...and he didn't look happy.

"Those blasted plumbers!" Bowser growled, punching the rock away in frustration "No matter what I do, they always defeat me and rescue the Princess!" He then sighed before walking to where his castle was in anger "There has to be SOMETHING that I ...

"Those blasted plumbers!" Bowser growled, punching the rock away in frustration "No matter what I do, they always defeat me and rescue the Princess!" He then sighed before walking to where his castle was in anger "There has to be SOMETHING that I can do!"

"How about kidnapping the Mario Bros. along with the Princess?" A voice turned to see a Koopa swearing a blue robe and hat with glasses and was riding on a broomstick approaching him. This is Kamek, leader of the Magikoopas and Bowser's right-hand man.

"That's a good idea..." Bowser muttered. "But I'll save that for another time"

Kamek blinked "Oh ok then.."

"Yeah." Bowser muttered as they wandered around the castle, looking at the medical team healing the wounded. "I just don't understand how I'll be able to get Peach to myself without getting m tail thrown in lava."

"Perhaps we can kidnap Peach, and then set up a trap to destroy the Mario Bros." Kamek suggested.

"A trap that could destroy them...that could work...IF THEY CAN STOP CHEATING DEATH FOR ONCE!" Bowser snapped.

Kamek the sighed "Oh, good point. But what can we do?"

"Your guess is as good as mine." Bowser muttered.

"Your Ugliness!" a voice called and and they saw a Hammer Bro running up to them "You're not gonna believe this..."

"What is it?"

"Follow me." The Hammer Bro took off as Bowser and Kamek followed him up to put of the castle and pointed down "Look!"

Bowser turned to where he pointed and saw a glass bottle filled with a dark purple liquid eye and a cork. It was also covered in a purple aura.

 It was also covered in a purple aura