Episode 2: Grassy Way

World 1-1: Strange Items

Zyler continued to run before he suddenly skidded to a stop as he looked around to see he was now back in the open plains.

"Well it looks like I'm on the right track, better get moving!" Zyler took a running stance and started dashing forward.

BGM: Super Mario 3D Land; Ovetworld

Zyler continued to run across the grass field as he jumped and hit a block to gain a coin when he noticed a lone Goomba walking towards him.

"A mushroom with feet?" Zyler said confusedly until he noticed another block above his head on it and hit it with his fist, as a Super Mushroom came up and landed in his hands, as the Goomba looked at it in horror and slowly back away.

"Hey, what's with that look? It's just a mushroom." Zyler then took a closer look a it "...A red polka dotted mushroom with eyes to be exact."

The mushroom the suddenly glowed before it went into Zyler's chest, causing him to hunch over while grunting as he was covered in a red and white aura before rearing his head back while yelling aloud. The Gooma paled and quickly ran off as Zyler stoped yelling as he panted.

"Man, what a rush..." Zyler panted while holding his head u til he noticed a pool of darkness appeasing u til it morphed into a Stromling with its sword raised.

"Oh no you don't, Unite Sword!" Zyler shouted as he created his sword and ran to the Stromling and much to his surprise he was faster than normal while leaving a blue energy trail behind him as he pierced through the Stromling and skidded to a halt, as a Goomba and a Koopa saw this in complete shock as their mouths jaw dropped.

"Holy hell, when was I this fast?!" Zyler was in shock as well before he looked at his hands "Was it because of that mushroom...?" He then looked at the Goomba and Koopa.

"D-D-D-DON'T HURT ME!" The Koopa yelled as he handed the boy pretty much all his coins and money as he and the Goomba took off screaming.

"Wait! You don't have to-and their gone." Zyler then sighed as he away put the coins away.

Zyler then hit another ? Block to get another coin as he saw a green pipe and jumped over it. He then ran and jumped over a slightly taller pipe as he stomped on a Goomba, making it go flat, to spring up another pipe which as slightly more taller and used it to leap over a bottomless pit. He saw another ? Block and then hit it, which released a flower with red and yellow petals, a white face with eyes and a green stem with two leaves.

"Now it's a flower, I've never seen one like these before..and since when did flowers have eyes?" The fire flower then glowed and turned into fire that dueled around him a bit before being shorted into his body.

Zyler then felt more power as he slightly hunched while grunting as he was covered in an of fire before rearing his his back as the fire exploded off his body.

Zyler then panted and said "This again? he then notice several pools of darkness s rounding him until the formed until some Spiderlings and some Stromlings as they were ready to attack him.