Who said anything about a cartoon cat

I woke up hot like my skin was on fire I was burning like anger you have when the world seems to be against you. I sit up and like a train it hits me the realization of the interaction I had with Julius the cat. I think about what he had said. " your the mouse". Was all I could remember nothing he said after was able to skitter across my mind like the mice who've skittered across his path. All I remembered was a cute cat dancing on the screen morph into a tall skinny black blood covered smiling cat.
The image burning deep through all the way under my deepest darkest secrets and my darkest deepest thoughts sinking a bottomless pit in my memories. After thinking for a while about everything and nothing at all. I get up and grab my phone to do some research on "Julius the cat". 
Cc pov : I sit in the dark waiting and watching she must have thought I left. Tsk Naive one she is. I watch her do something on her phone for a little more then a hour seeing she seems to really be into whatever it is she may doing I make a guess it's she's watching YouTube, texting or being a typical teenager and watching things she shouldn't be watching. I smile and snicker at that thought I guess I'm to loud because she looks up and seems startled like she thinks someone is in her house but soon she forgets about the sound of the quiet snicker and goes back to her phone.
It seems as if hours has passed and all of a sudden she gets up and heads to the bathroom. She shuts the door and I hear water running. Perfect she's taking a shower perfect time to look around.